Happy Dance/Birthday Cards!

Old November 4th 05, 05:02 PM
Tina

Default Happy Dance/Birthday Cards!

Wooo Hooo I finished the birthday cards for tomorrow's birthday
luncheon!

I just think they are so cute! LOL

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...96242970Yxoqmm

http://community.webshots.com/album/262199259PsTdfa/4

The back says (very cheesily handwritten)

TMCmark
When you care enough
to make the very best.

Hugs,
TMC - that's Tina for short

Old November 4th 05, 05:16 PM
Kris in Portland, Oregon

Those are so cool!!!
How did you do it?

Keep up the good work,
Kris

Old November 4th 05, 06:15 PM
Tina

They were really very easy Kris. I just made 4" quilt blocks, put a
small piece of batting on the back, a square of muslin on that, then
quilted them a little. Then I ironed under the 1/4" seam allowance and
then sewed them on a piece of card stock folded in half. Wha La!

Tina

Old November 4th 05, 06:26 PM
Patti

Quite splendid, Tina. So very pretty.
Your guests are going to love them. It really was a super idea.
I think, if I ever have a dinner party again!!!, I must do some, too.
..
In message . com, Tina
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 5th 05, 03:13 AM
Tina

Pat! You know you deserve a Design Credit for this idea!! LOL

Not to mention, the wonderful news I am about to share with you all -
when I have time to write out the full explanation! I may not be
worrying about being unemployed AND having to give up my
sewing/art/creative time after the first of the year!

Pat, as soon as I save up enough money for a trip - the first trip I
take will be to Shropshire! Not just to see your beautiful countryside
and quilts - but to HUG your neck for all the times you have saved my
a... tuckus and for being my inspiration, motivation, cheerleader,
supporter, but most importantly, a wonderful, wonderful friend!

Hugs!
Tina

Old November 5th 05, 10:35 AM
Patti

Bless your heart. I shall start looking forward to it right now! We
have two spare beds made up all the time g
Thanks, Tina.
..
In message . com, Tina
writes

Old November 5th 05, 12:47 PM
Queen of Squishies

Those look great, Tina! My birthday is in March.............

Karen, Queen of Squishies