Today's Lunch Bunch!

Old October 28th 05, 05:05 AM
Tricia

Default Today's Lunch Bunch!

Sounds wonderful ...

Tricia

Old October 28th 05, 11:58 AM
Tina

ROFL, yep, Winky has a belly button, innie of course! LOL

And yes, you had the layout of the table correct also!

So wishing you were here with us Pat! Need you to test out some
truffles for us.............

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 28th 05, 03:23 PM
Anne in CA

Default Houston Italian Restaurant, was Wendy?/Today's Lunch Bunch!

Not that I've ever been in Houston, but ... a web search turned up this
one --

DISTRICT 7 GRILL,1508 Hutchins, Houston,TX; (713) 225-4950.
Located on the east side of downtown “Old Chinatown.” This is the place
to be, Causal setting, outdoor patio and a great view of downtown. Only
minutes from The George R Brown.

Directions (on Google Maps, NAYY) say to head northeast from Avinida de
Las Americas, go .1 mi; turn right at McKinney St, go .3 mi; turn right
at Hutchins St, go .3 mi. Distance = .7 mi; time = about 1 min.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Pat in Virginia wrote:
It is on a street that runs parallel to the GBCC, about one block over
... well, maybe one block past that park. If you leave the restaurant
and go away from GBCC, you would pass a Police Department. The
restaurant may be on a corner. Or maybe not. I think the name starts
with a C, or maybe a G.
Have fun!! PAT

Tina wrote:

Wendy, you are so helpful! LOL At this rate, we will be having
Aramark Food Service Chef Boy R Dee Spaghetti and Raviolis in the Food
Court! I just don't think they are going to allow us the wine to spill
on each other.... oops, did I say that?

Tina, ducking and running

Old October 28th 05, 03:28 PM
frood

Nope. That's not the one.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old October 28th 05, 04:38 PM
Jessamy

so... who brought TDB to the show? it's in the background of your photo

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

"Tina" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 09:15 PM
Anne in CA

.... well, darn ... it looked good on paper :-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Nope. That's not the one.

Old October 28th 05, 11:10 PM
Tina

Kellie brought TDB to the show! And I love the whole Magpie concept,
seeins how I am one! LOL

When do I get to meet Sarah anyway? Hellooooooo?

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 29th 05, 10:05 AM
Jessamy

cool :-D

well whatever happens you are more likely to meet her then me ;-)

and it sounds like you are having more fun than I did at my show last
weekend (as if that is possible hehehehe - see the show winners here
www.eqc.nl - click on the workshops link to see Marilyn Doheny in action
with me in the black top) I assisted Marilyn Doheny twice with her workshops
(what a wonderful lady she is! - even when one workshop only had one student
she did it anyway asking me to sit in so she had more than one person
participating) and helped out at my guild stand but spend most of my time
demo-ing my first two patterns - I also had the privilege of helping two
beginner choose the fabrics to go with the patterns.. top, borders and
binding! WOW that is *so* fun!

Sewing at a quilt show is something else! frog stitching at a quilt show is
even more interesting.. but as I said to the people who saw it happen...
*EVERYONE* has to rip seams out at some point :-) and they went home knowing
it wasn't just them LOL sewing with no space to put an ironing board is a
challenge in itself... fortunately Marilyn generously allowed me to use the
ironing board and iron she had set up in her room where she has her sewing
machine set up so I had the opportunity to get to know Marilyn a lot better
than I would have just assisting :-)

--
Jessamy ( with 3 quilts off to the publishers .....)

Old October 29th 05, 11:48 AM
Tina

WOWS!

http://www.eqc.nl/en/eqc2005/winners/groot/Q434_1.jpg

http://www.eqc.nl/en/eqc2005/winners/groot/Q420_1.jpg

Some gorgeous stuff!

Tina

Old October 29th 05, 12:01 PM
Jessamy

yep :-) though personally I think that some of the non winning ones were
better!

but well... I didn't get to judge so who am I to complain ;-)

then on the other side.. I got to see ALL the quilts at the show.. judged,
not judged, hung on the far wall (some of mine too hehehe though sadly
magazine quilts are not allowed to be judged) around the halls , on and
above the stands... in fact just about *everywhere*!!