Today's Lunch Bunch!

Old October 27th 05, 10:03 PM
Tina

Default Today's Lunch Bunch!

Wooo Hooo finally got to meet up today!

But Sandy conveniently ran off before picture taking! 50 lashes with a
FQ for her!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87543266tMMRgF

I got a wonderful gift from Nancy! What a surprise...... a new sock
monkey! His name is Winky cuz he seemed to have lost his eye in
transit. Nancy had it and gave it to me, so his other eye is in my
fanny pack somewhere. I'm thinking, seeing as how he was Officially
Named at Houston IQF as "Winky" - I may forego putting his other eye
back on and just stitching a "winky" eyelid in its place! Isn't he
cute? Everyone welcome Winky to the RCTQ family now..... ;-) He
even comes with his own little quilted blankie of Scotty Dogs!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87543675gRhwQz

We will meet up again over the next two days! I wish all of the rest
of you could be here too!

I also managed to get in one hour of shopping today - and found my
black batting and some orange FQ's for Martha's collection!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 27th 05, 10:53 PM
frood

What fun! Kellie and Nancy are gorgeous as usual, and it's great to put a
beautiful face to Tina as well! Hi, to Kellie's mom - I see where Kellie
gets her looks!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

ups.com...

Old October 27th 05, 11:52 PM
Tina

Default Wendy?/Today's Lunch Bunch!

What's the name and/or location of the Italian restaraunt we want to
have dinner at Saturday night?
We all, apparently, know that is where we want to go, but nobody seems
to know the name of it, or where it was?!?!?!?!?

Tina, blushing over the beautiful face comment and reminiscing over
that chocolate chip cookie

Old October 28th 05, 12:03 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Hi Winky!!

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

ups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 12:53 AM
frood

I can't remember the name, but it was very close to the convention center.
Like, across the street, or down the street. Wait... it's coming to me.....
yes... it had an Italian name. G

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

oups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 02:20 AM
Tina

Wendy, you are so helpful! LOL At this rate, we will be having
Aramark Food Service Chef Boy R Dee Spaghetti and Raviolis in the Food
Court! I just don't think they are going to allow us the wine to spill
on each other.... oops, did I say that?

Tina, ducking and running

Old October 28th 05, 02:43 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Tina wrote:

Wooo Hooo finally got to meet up today!

All I can say is, y'all don't look anything like I thought (although I
knew what Kellie looked like already!). It's so nice to b e able to put
faces with names!!!!
Old October 28th 05, 03:56 AM
Pat in Virginia

Oh, that Winky is adorable!! The chicks at the table were cute
too. I recognize Kellie and Nancy, and I am guessing Tina has
short red hair, and the woman near Kellie is her own DM. Is that
righT?
Warning!!! This is a delicate question about that Winky ... if
anyone does not like 'anatomical' questions, please skip this post!!
Ahem!! Is that little 'dimple' in Winky's tummy a navel??

PAT, curious in VA/USA

Old October 28th 05, 03:59 AM
Pat in Virginia

It is on a street that runs parallel to the GBCC, about one block
over ... well, maybe one block past that park. If you leave the
restaurant and go away from GBCC, you would pass a Police
Department. The restaurant may be on a corner. Or maybe not. I
think the name starts with a C, or maybe a G.
Have fun!! PAT