International Quilting - Round Robins or Swaps

Old October 25th 05, 06:14 PM
quilter

Default International Quilting - Round Robins or Swaps

Hey Cheryl,
I'd love to participate...never done a round robin before.

Lynn

Old October 25th 05, 06:15 PM
quilter

One more thought - since I've never done one, I'm obviously not a good
choice to organize one, but if you were hosting, I'd be happy to help
in any way, including being the offical US-based nag.

Lynn

Old October 25th 05, 06:20 PM
Pat in Virginia

Or maybe an "Uncommon but Terrific Names RR!" Put Marcella with
Niasha, etc.
Me, I'd have to go with a "Popular and Fantastic Name of Pat RR!"
My parents were delightful people, but not terribly original when
naming their brood. s
PAT in VA/USA

Marcella Peek wrote:

In article ,
Georg wrote:

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Cheryl:
What clever ideas you have!! I too have too much on my quilting list for
the next year, to say nothing of my RL list.
BUT ... for those who want to take this on, I would suggest a Name RR!
Examples: all Sandy or all Pat ... with variations of course. What fun!!
PAT in VA/USA

Sure! I can do a RR with myself...

-georg

Smile! There used to be another Marcella around so we could have a two
row quilt.

Maybe by letter of the first name...a "G" group an "M" group etc?

marcella

Old October 25th 05, 07:23 PM
Melissa in NJ

See what the people on RCTQ made the last time they did a Round Robin.
Many of them felt they couldn't possibly hold a candle to the work of
others. Obviously from these results they are wrong.

http://home.comcast.net/~quiltngryhn...niRR_2004.html

I am very pleased to say that two wayward mini's found their way home
(just this week!!) and will soon be posted for all to see.

Alas, that leaves three still out there.

Melissa

Old October 25th 05, 07:52 PM
Patti

Well - you would be sure to get it back g
..
In message , Georg
writes
Sure! I can do a RR with myself...

-georg

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 25th 05, 07:56 PM
C & S

They are nice. I had peeked a while back and became interested in a rr. I
do think it would be nice to get another one going. Thanks Melissa for
taking all those photos. Were you the one that organized the last one? If
so how did you/where did you get the rules and regulations?

Carole
Champlain, NY

ups.com...

Old October 25th 05, 08:26 PM
nzlstar*

snorfle, georg,
i can see ya now chasing your tail round the sewing room, tossing FQs in the
air with complete abandon. but no one to share the chocy with so its not all
bad.
thanks for that vision this morning as i try to focus my tired eyes so i can
read some of the posts i find here today.
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Georg" ..
Sure! I can do a RR with myself...
-georg

Old October 25th 05, 08:29 PM
nzlstar*

you're in training now with that dh of yours, eh.
quack quack
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"quilter" wrote...

Round Robins renae Needlework 6 January 17th 04 03:06 PM
A Christmas Round Robin [email protected] Quilting 0 December 29th 03 06:51 PM
January Swaps and Mini Round Robin MelissaInNJ Quilting 5 November 16th 03 10:53 AM
A Virtual Round Robin Diana Curtis Quilting 3 November 8th 03 02:35 PM