Today's Lunch Bunch!

Old November 4th 05, 04:18 AM
frood

Default Wendy?/Today's Lunch Bunch!

Well, you *did* read all my posts, right?

Hope your mom is ok

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"A&T" wrote in message
nk.net...
I'm planning on being there next year too!
Hopefully, the dates won't interfere with mom's hospital needs.

Slightly OT: man, you guys are a chatty bunch! I am at the hospital with
mom for a week and there were 500 messages a day that I had to quickly
scan
and barely read!

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

"frood" wrote in message
m...
I'm planning on going next year, too! The dates won't interfere with
Halloween next year.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll be there too - cuz next year I won't sign up to work every day of
the show, I'll get a personal trainer to work me out for three months
before the show, I'll meet with a nutritionist to make sure I'm pumped
full of vitamins, iron and energy - and I'll have time for the show,
classes, shopping, and most importantly - my friends!

Tina, still fighting the ensuing sinus infection!

Old November 5th 05, 12:42 AM
A&T

Of course!!!

It is amazing how someone in the hospital can turn your life upside down. I
had every intention of attending the quilt show... but it just couldn't
happen.

It's heartbreaking to be an hour away from Houston and not see all those
beautiful quilts and get to shop in that great atmosphere!!

Oh, well.... next year.