Favorite Fabrics question

Old April 1st 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Default Favorite Fabrics question

Has anyone bought fabric online from Favorite Fabrics in Orchard Park,
NY? They have some decent prices on fabric, but I don't like to shop
someplace that I know nothing about!

Donna in Idaho
Old April 2nd 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I went over and checked them out, Donna. Seems like a nice place but I've
not bought anything from them. Why don't you pick out a couple of fabrics
that call to you and compare prices over at
http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm You'll want to consider shipping
costs too. Some shops really tickle me at the way they can pack one of
those 'if it fits' boxes until it's about to explode. Let us know how it
goes. Polly

"Donna" wrote Has anyone bought fabric online from Favorite Fabrics in

Old April 2nd 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Polly, I mostly order from Fabric Depot and Connecting Threads, both
who are just a state away from me. So, shipping is really reasonable
and their sale prices are great.

Any of you who have been to Fabric Depot in Portland, OR, know that it
is a wonderful store. One day doesn't do it - you need a couple days,
at least, to look at everything in their store. I've never had that
much time when I've been there, but I can dream, can't I? Their
customer service is outstanding.

I just ordered some Moda Marbles jungle lime fabric from Fabric Depot,
decided I wanted more & they're out of it!

Thanks for the link.

Donna in Idaho