Show & Tell

Old September 10th 05, 09:36 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Show & Tell

New mixed media polymer clay & bead art doll in my gallery:

http://penguintrax.com/gallery/Latest-Work

--
----------
Barbara

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!
Old September 10th 05, 11:55 PM
Sarajane Helm

oh, VERY cool!!!!
I like her a lot.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old September 11th 05, 03:08 AM
Lisa Caryl

Another Beautiful piece, Barbara, I like the textures you added to the poly
clay. Thank you for sharing :-)

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

Old September 11th 05, 06:12 AM
Dawn >^..^

She is so cool! I've always wanted to do one of those.
You did such a great job!
Oh, wow! This gives me a great idea! I've been wanting to do some king of
large art piece for my new studio wall. One in which I can use up some of my
"not so perfect" lampwork beads. I could do one, say, three feet tall or so.
Maybe one shaped like a cat!
Would you mind if I use your idea and super size it?....LOL!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Old September 11th 05, 06:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

THAT is one of the best art dolls I've seen. (I don't necessarily
think super-detailed, hundreds of hours of work means best)

Old September 11th 05, 12:37 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thank you, Sarajane!

----------
Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Sarajane Helm wrote:

oh, VERY cool!!!!
I like her a lot.

Old September 11th 05, 12:37 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

You're welcome, Kathy.

----------
Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Kathy wrote:

Lovely, Thanks for the show
KathyH

Old September 11th 05, 12:41 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, Lisa. The texture sheet is one of the new ones I picked up at
B&B. It's from a company called Colorbox. http://snipurl.com/hlar