Quilt or travel question

Old February 28th 05, 05:06 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"Dave Daniels" wrote:

Wow, what a fun few days I've had! I finished 4 UFOs, made a whole new
quilt from start to finish. Also managed to make 4 quilted tote bags
from left over quilt blocks. I had the Bernina and the Featherweight
running at the same time. I've got pictures up here if you want a
look: http://www.quilthorizon.com/new_arrivals.htm . I highly recomend
making quilted quilting totes with left over blocks. They make up quick
and easy and will make great gifts.
Even though I don't post much, I do read most of the posts. I used the
suggest for the Press and Seal on one of the quilts to do some oak
leaves in the corners. It worked ok, but it DOES get staticy. Also, I
got some silk thread to try quilting with. It's great stuff and does
work, even though kind of pricy. So, yeah, there is a lot to be learned
and used in this group.
Dave

My goodness, Dave! What a productive, satisfying vacation time you've
had! I love what you accomplished and am totally amazed that I managed
to give you an idea to help with one of your gorgeous quilts. That moose
quilt is wonderful -- but then, they all are! I love the Beacon Hill
Passage quilt, and mariner's compass quilts always get my attention. You
have such a terrific imagination, both in getting ideas for pieces and
for putting them into practice.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old February 28th 05, 05:26 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Well, I guess you answered that question.
Way to go, Dave.
And thanks for the beautiful Show&Tell.

Ragmop/Sandy -- in sunny, gorgeous north Texas

ups.com...

Old February 28th 05, 11:05 PM
Dee in Oz

WOW What fantastic work you have done !!!!!

Dee in Oz

Old March 1st 05, 12:13 AM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Fantastic stuff Dave! So nice to see you posting more often, too.
Thanks for sharing. My fave (of this group) is Beacon Hill Passage.
I'm glad you added Bambi! Pics like this 'need' life. :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old March 1st 05, 12:13 AM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Dave does mention you Sandy! A very nice compliment - and so true of
course.

Denise in Ontario, Canada