A tatting question

Old August 24th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default A tatting question

There's got to be someone out there with an answer for me! I've
googled and can't seem to find it. I've done my tatting, but how the
heck do I hide the ends? HELP!

TIA for all the help I just *know* I'm going to get!
Joan
Old August 24th 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Joan E. writes
There's got to be someone out there with an answer for me! I've
googled and can't seem to find it. I've done my tatting, but how the
heck do I hide the ends? HELP!

TIA for all the help I just *know* I'm going to get!
Joan

Will this help.
http://www.be-stitched.com/finishdoily.asp
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 24th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan

On Aug 24, 12:29*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
Joan E. writes

There's got to be someone out there with an answer for me! *I've
googled and can't seem to find it. *I've done my tatting, but how the
heck do I hide the ends? *HELP!

TIA for all the help I just *know* I'm going to get!
Joan

Will this help.http://www.be-stitched.com/finishdoily.asp

*Excellent*!!!! Thanks soooooo much, Shirley! This site was
actually where I had gotten my ladybug pattern from (one of the
freebies), but didn't have the site address.

Joan
Old August 25th 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
kddennison

kddennison had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/A...ion-55803-.htm :
I hope that the tails are still ling enough. Needle tatting is easier to
finish than shuttle tatting. Thread a needle (of any sort) with the tail.
Thread the needle through the stitches on the last loop or line that you
tatted. The tail will follow the thread that the stitches were made
around. I hop that this makes sense.

Karen

Joan E. wrote:

There's got to be someone out there with an answer for me! I've
googled and can't seem to find it. I've done my tatting, but how the
heck do I hide the ends? HELP!

TIA for all the help I just *know* I'm going to get!
Joan

onlinequiltingclasses.com

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.needlework - 51335 messages and counting!