Where is everyone?

Old October 23rd 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Now: Double PARTY! Where is everyone?

YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW!
For your shooting championship!

Shall we PARTY !PARTY! PARTY! for you, also? Nope, NO doubl\ing up...we need
all the parties we can muster.
And your Championship deserves another!

Butterlfy (Oh, I Love RCTQ Parties!!!!)

"melinda" wrote in message
Patti wrote:
I'm here Jo!
It has, as the others have said, been quiet for a few weeks.
I'm racing around, so I'm quite grateful - though I do miss my usual
rather full 'postbag' in the morning!
.
In message , Jo Pender
writes
Hi all....?
I know I haven't checked the list as often as I would have liked, but
where is everyone? Is my machine just not collecting articles or is
this list empty?
I can't believe that this newsgroup has disbanded....?

I've been away shooting a lot this month. The only sewing Ive
done recently is a jacket I made for myself for the trip to
Victoria (Aust), the way the weather was I'm glad I got it done
on time to take it with me! Last weekend I was in Cowra for
the NSW state titles, I'm state ladies champion in both rimfire
and field pistol again...

Otherwise I've been knitting a fair bit and playing taxi for DS,
to and from pre-school 5 afternoons a week, and letting the
sewing pile 'mature' a little if I could cut things out easier
I'd be sewing a lot more, but I have to crawl around on the floor
and the rroms in this house are not built for 5-8m lengths of
fabric, even 3m can be awkward if it's a wide fabric.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Old October 23rd 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Default Where is everyone?

In message , Shirley Shone
writes
In message , Jo Pender
writes
Hi all....?
I know I haven't checked the list as often as I would have liked, but
where is everyone? Is my machine just not collecting articles or is
this list empty?
I can't believe that this newsgroup has disbanded....?

I see you are with demon like me and they have mega problems with their
news group service.
It has been on and off now for a month. This is the first message I
have had in a week
If you go to their home page and look at the latest service statement
it will explain it.
Shirley

Sorry to follow my own post but it looks as if I can post messages but
not receive them. I am reading the NG's through google.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old October 24th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Butterflywings wrote:
YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW!
For your shooting championship!

Shall we PARTY !PARTY! PARTY! for you, also? Nope, NO doubl\ing up...we need
all the parties we can muster.
And your Championship deserves another!

Butterlfy (Oh, I Love RCTQ Parties!!!!)

I've no objections :-)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 24th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Pender

Thanks - I wouldn't have realised! I'm now able to read articles
through a different news server - if you're still having trouble, try
aioe.cjb.net seems to be okay.
Thanks
Jo P

In message , Shirley Shone
writes
[...]

Malvern UK
"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"
~Thomas Edison
See my quilts at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/j_pender/
Old October 26th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Well, I don't know if this will show up, but congrats on your titles!
It's quite a paradox to be a shooter and involved in quilting or
knitting/crochet work. That's how I am, also

Ginger in CA