Bernina software

Old April 18th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default Bernina software

I bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months ago, and have been saving
up for the embroidery softwa Designer Pro v. 5 (I think). Does anybody
have a rough idea what it costs in the US?

--
Roberta in D

Old April 18th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Roberta, I guess all of our Bernina quilters are out planting petunias.
Meanwhile, have you wandered over to ebay to see if anyone's got it up for
bid? Polly

"Roberta Zollner" wroteI bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months

Old April 18th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

On Apr 18, 9:45 am, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
I bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months ago, and have been saving
up for the embroidery softwa Designer Pro v. 5 (I think). Does anybody
have a rough idea what it costs in the US?

--
Roberta in D

Hi Roberta,

I checked the closed auctions on eBay and the cheapest one was
$1,200.00. The other one was $1,399.00. Those were both "buy it
now". I don't have anything that takes Bernina software so I can't
help from personal use.

Hope this helps,

Marsha in nw, OH
Old April 18th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
WitchyStitcher

I used to have the full version 4 software, but sold it when I sold
the embroidery unit for my machine. I paid $1,500 and is was so NOT
worth it.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old April 19th 08, 10:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Was that the software alone, or together with the embroidery unit? All I
want is the software!
Roberta in D

Old April 19th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
WitchyStitcher

That was the software alone! It was the top version. I have forgotten
what the names were, but it had all the bells and whistles. If you are
not going to do digitizing - and it does have a steep learning curve,
I would get the lowest version that allows you to add lettering,
combine designs and resize.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:05:15 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

Was that the software alone, or together with the embroidery unit? All I
want is the software!
Roberta in D

.. .

Old April 19th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Moira Riddell

I know I'm not any help with your Bernina, I just want to say hello to
Roberter, as it has been a long time....... It is great to see you again....

Best wishes

Moira

Old April 19th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Hullo Moira - very long time no see. Hope you're OK.
..
In message , Moira Riddell
writes
I know I'm not any help with your Bernina, I just want to say hello to
Roberter, as it has been a long time....... It is great to see you again....

Best wishes

Moira

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 19th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Hi Moira,
Long time no hear.
Shirley

In message , Moira Riddell
writes
I know I'm not any help with your Bernina, I just want to say hello to
Roberter, as it has been a long time....... It is great to see you again....

Best wishes

Moira

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
I bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months ago, and have been saving
up for the embroidery softwa Designer Pro v. 5 (I think). Does anybody
have a rough idea what it costs in the US?

--
Roberta in D

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Bernina Virtuosa 150QE & CPS software Susan Luke Quilting 8 December 28th 05 04:37 PM
Bernina Software BEI Design Sewing 3 February 10th 05 10:34 AM
3D Software & NLE Software CDs ::::::: , updated 03/Feb/2005 futa Machine Knit 0 February 6th 05 06:14 AM