AD More Fuaxpals, new colors

Old July 4th 03, 03:09 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD More Fuaxpals, new colors

Wow! The color in that set is amazing Susan. Just gorgeous!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"S. B." wrote in message
news:020720031754576605%burcott@backoffshawspammer s.ca...
I've just listed some more fauxpals, 2 sets and a duo. My favorite new
color combo uses a pale transparent green as a core. I call these The
Scent of Water after a book by Elizabeth Goudge. I think these beads
just cry out for lots and lots of silver:

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=741757558

The other sets can be seen by going to the URL in my signature. I'll
have some more fauxpals up tomorrow, including some on a medium
transparent cornflower blue core.

Thanks for having a look.

Susan in Canada

--
Check out my JustBeads auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Old July 4th 03, 06:22 AM
Dr. Sooz

KLUNK!!! Woo hooooooo! Beeyooteeful!!

The Scent of Water
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=741757558

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 4th 03, 07:11 AM
Dr. Sooz

You know, I read all your posts AFAIK, Susan -- and Kandice's, etc. But when
you guys post with a link in the post, as you do when you have new stuff up for
auction, I never see these! I only see them when they appear in other people's
posts. So, for those of you who include the previous post in your own posts --
THANK YOU.

Thanks Soozie! Love making you klunk - high praise indeed ;-D

susan in canada

~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 5th 03, 06:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's pretty weird...maybe AOL doesn't like posts with the AD: in them.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs