Finished Object -- Happy Dance!!

Old February 19th 04, 01:21 PM
SGC

Default Finished Object -- Happy Dance!!

Hello, been a long while since I've posted much -- been more absorbed in my
work and in crocheting/knitting. But... I'm doing a happy dance. I finished
a Mirabilia mermaid (Deepest Love) last week -- purchased w/ a Christmas
gift certificate at end of 2002, the friend who gave me the gift certificate
picked it out (so I've stitched it for her, she's very appreciative about
the other things I've made for her, including Rose Celebration (another
Mirabilia). Now to decide if I'm going to frame it for her , expect to
visit in late May .

Susan in N Indiana

Old February 19th 04, 02:23 PM
Caryn

I'm doing a happy dance. I finished
a Mirabilia mermaid (Deepest Love) last week

WTG!

Mine is still unframed, but was a joy to stitch!!

Congrats!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old February 19th 04, 02:51 PM
Ellice

On 2/19/04 8:23 AM,"Caryn" posted:

Susan in N Indiana wrote:
I'm doing a happy dance. I finished
a Mirabilia mermaid (Deepest Love) last week

Congrats - what a nice gift to give back to the chart giver.

WTG!

Mine is still unframed, but was a joy to stitch!!

Hmmm - that's encouraging - I'll have to move mine up further on the
unstarted pile!

Ellice