AD: Twisties

Old November 3rd 04, 03:11 AM
starlia

Default AD: Twisties

I have some more twisties including ribbon cane. http://snipurl.com/acok

Old November 3rd 04, 03:37 AM
Tinkster

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:11:26 -0600, "starlia"
wrote:

I have some more twisties including ribbon cane. http://snipurl.com/acok

Purty PURTY!!!!!!! Starlia, those are VERY nice!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old November 3rd 04, 04:05 AM
starlia

Ah thanks Tink.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old November 3rd 04, 04:27 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooh, mine!!
And I absolutely LOVE the colors in the Regency set. Yum!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I have some more twisties including ribbon cane. http://snipurl.com/acok

Old November 3rd 04, 06:11 AM
~Candace~

Well, I tried to get a bid in there, but a certain Air-y and Earth-y Gal
wants 'em more I figure it can't hurt to have those pretties around when
we break out the torch. (okay, bad term...break...)

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old November 3rd 04, 08:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 3rd 04, 01:09 PM
Stephanie

I know this may be a dorky question but can you use these as swizzle sticks? I
am guessing that they are fragile because they aren't annealed...They are so
pretty. Can you stand them in something for just looking at them? Say in a
sunny place? How likely are they to break? I am thinking of glasses that you
can't put too hot or too cold liquid in because they shatter but if the
temperature is even and you don't bang them around they are OK. Are stringers
like that maybe?

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old November 3rd 04, 09:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

Not mine, now. I might have to bid again...

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 4th 04, 01:07 AM
starlia

You can use them as swizzle sticks. Most of my twisties are annealed
because I stick the parts I'm not using in the kiln and let it go through
the same cycle as my beads.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old November 4th 04, 01:08 AM
starlia

Thanks you guys for bidding. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Not mine, now. I might have to bid again...

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

OT - eBay Bids That Are Too High? Tinkster Beads 12 November 2nd 04 07:27 PM
AD - Donna Twisties Tinkster Beads 1 November 2nd 04 06:35 AM
AD: Gorgeous Twisties for Lampworkers!!! Tinkster Beads 29 October 26th 04 05:24 AM
To Kandice & Starlia (and anyone else really)--Twisties & Stuff Karen_AZ Beads 13 October 3rd 04 08:24 AM
Can someone please explain? starlia Beads 64 September 21st 04 09:03 PM