Popser

Old February 24th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Popser

As I was getting the info-EQ address, I ran across the link for Popser! We
haven't heard from him in a long time, have we?
There are several stories I hadn't read yet. http://popser.com/

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old February 24th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

OMGosh!!! I remember Popser!! Wasn't he (eons ago) featured in QNM?? Was
that where I used to read him??? He was one of my HUGE favorites!!!

I'm pretty sure I used to read him in a magazine, but this old grey mare's
memory ain't what it used to be!!!! :s

Thanks, Kathyl, for giving me MORE to read!!!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old February 24th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

Kathyl, I was thinking abhout him the other day. I always enjoyed
reading the stories. Do you know why he stopped posting the links ?
Heidi
"KJ" schrieb:

As I was getting the info-EQ address, I ran across the link for Popser! We
haven't heard from him in a long time, have we?
There are several stories I hadn't read yet. http://popser.com/

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old February 25th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann Hilyard

Popser's stories are in the Harris quilting magazines--Quilt, etc.
(www.quiltmag.com)
There was an anthology of his stories, 52 Weeks of Quilting, published in
2000.

I don't buy the Harris magazines very often, but when I find back issues I
cull the Popser stories.

Nann

"KJ" wrote in message
As I was getting the info-EQ address, I ran across the link for Popser!

We
haven't heard from him in a long time, have we?
There are several stories I hadn't read yet. http://popser.com/

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

I make an eagle for Popser Joan Quilting 0 October 5th 04 09:57 PM
Popser describes my new quilt Joan Quilting 2 September 21st 04 02:18 AM
Popser picks up the pieces Joan Quilting 0 June 30th 04 04:21 PM
Popser at Quilt School Joan Quilting 1 June 28th 04 07:05 PM
New Popser story Joan Quilting 2 June 7th 04 03:00 AM