Survey and OT

Old September 20th 04, 07:35 PM
~Candace~

Default Survey and OT

Alrighty. I just got off the phone with my foodstamp case worker, and
they're cutting our benfeits down to less than a quarter of what we have
been receiving. Which means we're gonna be hurting for grocery money unless
I start selling my jewelry. You all know that was the plan anyways, but
it's a bit more urgent now. Okay, a lot more urgent.

Anyhow, I need some information from all of you, if you would please take a
quick sec to respond
I need to know your bracelet size. NOT your wrist size--I need the length
of bracelet you wear. I plan on weaving a lot of bracelets over the next
few weeks, and I want to offer a good selection of bracelets in sizes people
wear. Basically, I'm hoping to get an average, and some of the extreme
highs and lows on bracelet sizes. Thanks everyone! This will be a big
help, because I tend to make my bracelets to fit me, and not all folks have
8 inch wrists.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 20th 04, 07:42 PM
starlia

Well you know my size is 6 1/4 or 6 1/2 if I want it a little loose.

I'm sorry about the food stamps. It sucks Adam got a raise then they take
some assistance away. Really, really sucks. What happened to helping folks
get on their feet?

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

om...

Old September 20th 04, 07:49 PM
~Candace~

I think it was replaced with trial by fire
We'll just do what we gotta do, yanno?
I'm thinking of this as motivation. I must make and sell my pieces, or we
fall short. Simple.

"starlia" wrote in message
Well you know my size is 6 1/4 or 6 1/2 if I want it a little loose.

I'm sorry about the food stamps. It sucks Adam got a raise then they take
some assistance away. Really, really sucks. What happened to helping
folks
get on their feet?

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

om...

Old September 20th 04, 08:03 PM
roxan

My wrist is 6 inches and I only like bracelets that don't dangle to far down
over my wrist. Most bracelets are too big for me since the average size is
about 7 inches.
Roxan
om...

Old September 20th 04, 08:13 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Average single strand bracelets that I make (not too chunky) average 7-7.5".

Wider bracelets or those using large beads often need to be a hair longer to
accommodate a standar wrist size.

HTH,
Barbara

PS and that sucks about the food stamp thing. Do you get any WIC
asssitance?? That might help to fill in the gaps on some basics, like milk,
fruit and cereal.

Old September 20th 04, 09:11 PM
Helen Page

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
I need to know your bracelet size.

6.25" or slightly over. Hope things get easier soon...

Old September 20th 04, 10:02 PM
Empress Beads

I am on the small end too. 6 - 6-1/4 is my favorite lenth.

I have a show coming up the first weekend in November. If you want to send
me some items I can take them with me to my show. I would charge a small
percentage for space in the booth. I am also sharing it with my Neice who
makes purses. Right now we are each paying half. I am going to be doing
some advertising to let people know I am going to be there. People are
always looking for finished items. I can display your work to show ideas to
people and sell your items at the same time. We can talk about possibly
getting some beads at a discount if you would want design bracelets with my
beads. Send me an email at
sales at empressbeads dot com

To discuss this further. I have a few other alternatives we can try. I am
always willing to help.

Wishing you the best! I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Amy D
http://www.auctionworks.com/awstore/empressbeads

om...

Old September 20th 04, 10:25 PM
Shirley Shone

7 inch flat
7.1/4 inches for simple beaded
7.1/2 inches for chunky.

Shirley

In message , ~Candace~
writes

Old September 20th 04, 10:40 PM
Kandice Seeber

I usually wear bracelets loose - 7 1/2 - 8". Good luck, Candace!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 21st 04, 12:10 AM
Georgia

6.75" or 7" unless it's very chunky. (I have really small bones). Most of my
customers have wrists considerably larger than mine.

[...]

Craft Survey - Free Prize Draw Rachel Beads 0 February 6th 04 05:08 PM
bead magazines survey roxan Beads 80 January 27th 04 12:05 AM
Beading Magazine Survey DreamBeadr Beads 9 January 11th 04 04:23 AM