Els picture is in the RCTY Friends Photo Album!!!

Old February 16th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Els picture is in the RCTY Friends Photo Album!!!

We now have 33 pictures up! Thank you for sending me your picture, Els!
)

If anyone else would like to be added to the RCTY Friends Photo Album just
send a jpg picture to me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca and put RCTY Picture
in the subject line and the name you use on here in the body of the message
for me to add to your picture.

If you'd like to look at the pictures (no, my picture *still* isn't there...
haven't found it yet), just click on the link after my signature. )

Gemini
http://photos.yahoo.com/gemsawriter

Old February 17th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

We now have 33 pictures up! Thank you for sending me your picture, Els!
)

If anyone else would like to be added to the RCTY Friends Photo Album just
send a jpg picture to me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca and put RCTY Picture
in the subject line and the name you use on here in the body of the message
for me to add to your picture.

If you'd like to look at the pictures (no, my picture *still* isn't there...
haven't found it yet), just click on the link after my signature. )

Gemini
http://photos.yahoo.com/gemsawriter

OK I looked at the all the photos, I am missing the website-ster.....LOL
Gem where are you. You better put a picture of yourself in as well.....

Nice website great group

Els
Old February 17th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
We now have 33 pictures up! Thank you for sending me your picture, Els!

Gemini
http://photos.yahoo.com/gemsawriter

Now I know who to look for when we get a chance to meet. Els, would your
jacket happen to be made from hand-woven fabric?

--
Jan in MN

Old February 17th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

LOL Els... re-read my part of the message, I *did* mention that I'm not
there yet. ;o) I haven't found my picture yet.. it is on one of the many
disks we have in boxes here. We loaded stuff onto disks as much as possible
before the old computer died completely (there are still some things on the
old one that I *hope* to be able to get someday), and my picture is on one
of those many MANY disks. As soon as I find it, I *will* put it on the
site.... I promise! )

Gem

Old February 17th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

LOL Els... re-read my part of the message, I *did* mention that I'm not
there yet. ;o) I haven't found my picture yet.. it is on one of the many
disks we have in boxes here. We loaded stuff onto disks as much as possible
before the old computer died completely (there are still some things on the
old one that I *hope* to be able to get someday), and my picture is on one
of those many MANY disks. As soon as I find it, I *will* put it on the
site.... I promise! )

Gem

Ahummmmmm, exuses exuses. Does Mathew have a digital camera, or maybe a
friend does have one......LOL

Els

Old February 17th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

LOL Els... re-read my part of the message, I *did* mention that I'm not
there yet. ;o) I haven't found my picture yet.. it is on one of the
many
disks we have in boxes here. We loaded stuff onto disks as much as
possible
before the old computer died completely (there are still some things on
the
old one that I *hope* to be able to get someday), and my picture is on
one
of those many MANY disks. As soon as I find it, I *will* put it on the
site.... I promise! )

Gem

Ahummmmmm, exuses exuses. Does Mathew have a digital camera, or maybe a
friend does have one......LOL

Els

No, unfortunately we don't have a digital camera... and neither do any of
his friends. Besides, I am camera-shy... which is why there are so few
pictures of me around. The one I have on a disk *somewhere* is the only one
I don't mind showing to people... I actually look more human on that one
than on any others. LOL

Gemini

RCTY Friends Album MRH Yarn 18 December 20th 05 05:21 AM
Renewing the RCTY Information List (2006 Version) MRH Yarn 18 December 9th 05 12:18 PM
Where is Mirjam's List ? Rusty Yarn 26 December 4th 05 09:53 AM
19 on the RCTY Friends album now MRH Yarn 2 November 9th 05 06:42 PM
OT Picture of Buddy in my album Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 27th 03 09:10 AM