OT - weird observation today

Old June 5th 04, 01:48 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Default OT - weird observation today

Locally, a pack of cigarettes costs less than a gallon of gas!

Cheryl

Old June 5th 04, 11:44 AM
Pat P

That figures - and both can kill!

Pat P

Old June 5th 04, 11:54 AM
Cheryl Isaak

True.
The cheapest I can find gas for is at the no-name for $1.99. And last time I
filled up there, the truck knocked for days...

Cheryl

Old June 5th 04, 01:30 PM
Gillian Murray

I filled my truck up here in our tiny community at 2.03 a gallon, then saw
it yesterday at Walmart in Lakeland, at 1.93. I could have save 1.50, which
really aggravated me!

Gillian

,

Old June 6th 04, 03:45 AM
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

I just had to travel 1060 miles round trip!
During the trip, the lowest gas I found was $1.99, the highest that I
HAD to buy during the trip was $2.20

I get back home and find a Pilot station at $1.77 and now today,
almost all around here are $1.87 to $1.89.

Typical for each time I need to go out of town! Gas is always the
highest then.

TTUL
Gary

Old June 6th 04, 05:05 AM
Texasxsgal1

Normal price around here seems to be $1.87 per gallon. I just filled the van
today/
kathy
san antonio
Old June 6th 04, 09:53 AM
DONNA SWANSON

Prices in Beaverton Oregon are about:
2.23 for reg and 2.43 for the good stuff.

Just before Memorial Day the good stuff was 2.50, we thought we'd gotten a
good deal when we found it for 2.41.

Donna