Request for Photos to Bobbie & Margaret

Old October 15th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Request for Photos to Bobbie & Margaret

As most of you know by now, I got to meet up with several of the
ladies in the Nashua, NH/Boston, MA area earlier this month. I forgot
my camera but Margaret (who had us all at her home for the evening) and
Bobbie both had cameras and took photos. Bobbie (I think) was kind
enough to post her photo of all the five of us. So -- would you two be
kind enough to e-mail me the photos so that I can add them to my
Webshots Needlework album? Please, please, please???? Oh and Cheryl, if
you are reading this, don't forget you said you would take some quilt
photos and send them to me also.
I messed up my back something fierce the last day I was in NH and
have been miserable with the pain, etc. for over a week now, VBS. Been
to the Dr. and gotten muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory, steroid pack,
etc. which I take faithfully. BUT -- I need something to do while I am
just sitting in a groggy, semi-comotose state from the meds. I can
watch the telly but that gets old. If I sit and read, I just fall
asleep. I can stitch up until I start to get sort of fuzzy headed and
then I have to quit before I start to screw things up. Uploading photos
to Webshots doesn't take much mental acuity and would keep me busy for a
little while.
I need to have DH download our photos from the camera to the
computer. It's a new camera and I haven't learned how to do it. Once I
have that done, I can post photos of the absolutely lovely NH autumn
scenery and the DNephew's wedding. OY -- time for more drugs -- it's
bad enough getting "more mature" but it's really a ****er when you have
to go through this AND have screwed up "parts" to make it even more
challenging -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old October 15th 10, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

On 10/15/2010 9:45 AM, Tia Mary wrote:
[...]

Already sent to you a little while ago. BobbieV
Old October 16th 10, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

bobbieviorritto wrote:
Already sent to you a little while ago. BobbieV

I'll go and check. Haven't been too "with it" lately so hope I
didn't just delete it 8-0 !!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old October 18th 10, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

Sorry Tia MAry,
I did post it to RTCNP a while ago, but keep forgetting to email. I've
been sick with a bad reaction to 8 spider bites, but I'm doing better
now. I will try to email it to you after work tonight.
-Margaret in MA
--
Margaret St. John
Old October 18th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Margaret St. John wrote:
Sorry Tia MAry,
I did post it to RTCNP a while ago, but keep forgetting to email. I've
been sick with a bad reaction to 8 spider bites, but I'm doing better
now. I will try to email it to you after work tonight.
-Margaret in MA

OOOO -- NASTY spider bites!! I haven't seen what is posted to RCTNP
because I haven't been laid up with this whole back thing. Besides, I
can't get the photos from there so would need to have you e-mail them to
MOI. No hurry -- whenever you get around to it :-). Hugs to Harpo and
Carly, too. I feel quite honored that she actually came into the dining
area and rubbed against my leg!!! Lucky Tia I would say :-). CiaoMeow
^;;^