OT Military extension

Old April 15th 04, 03:59 PM
Dot

Default OT Military extension

A reply to part of another thread:
==============
"Louise" wrote in message
news:lZ8fc.37098$rg5.64348@attbi_s52...
Thanks for sharing your quilt odyssey and the pics of your sons.
They both have our prayers and hopes for continued safety.

snip
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

=============
Louise and others,
Thanks for the prayers. Please keep praying for all our military.
It's official. Although youngest son's year in Iraq is almost up,
there's been a 3-month extension to his overseas duty tour. He is near
Baghdad and closer to danger -- especially when escorting convoys. He
doesn't want us to let his wife know until he's had a chance to talk
to her (she doesn't use the Internet), which could take a couple more
days. Supposedly the military has notified some of the families. He
emailed me with the news. Thankfully, for now, my oldest son and the
battalion he commands are now back home in Germany.
--
Dot
http://home.earthlink.net/~flocaladot/