rotten timing

Old December 23rd 04, 05:52 PM
maryd

Default rotten timing

I was quilting away on the last hug quilt when I looked at my thread. I'm
almost out of thread and no more machine quilting thread to match so it's
off to contend with last minute shoppers.

--
Mary

Old December 23rd 04, 06:20 PM
taria

I just made a dash to the grocery for some stuff and the place was
empty. It was so pleasant!
Need to be like Debbi and have a quilting neighbor.
Taria

Old December 23rd 04, 06:30 PM
muse9

Darn! Don't things always happen like that! I imagine the size of the
crowds you have to deal with will depend on what store you go to.

I worked hard to get my shopping finished a couple of weeks ago but now -
today, two days before Christmas - I have to take my son Christmas shopping!
I shouldn't complain though - he can't drive right now because of a recent
diagnosis of epilepsy so I promised to take him shopping when he came home
for the holidays. Hopefully it will not be too bad.

Bonnie in Missouri

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

Old December 23rd 04, 08:07 PM
maryd

I had to go to WalMart. That's the closest to get Coates machine quilting
thread. Tho it was busy, I got in and out fairly fast.

--
Mary