ONE OF A KIND JEWELRY INTRODUCTION.

Old August 15th 03, 03:15 AM
alia

Default ONE OF A KIND JEWELRY INTRODUCTION.

i see u made it your links dont seem to work? try posting them again maybe?

alia

(Teena's Jewelry) wrote in message . com...
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am jewelry designer,manufacturer and exporter from india and i
want to introduce my self and my one of a kind collection to you to
add to your sales! If you sell individual sets of jewelry or fashions
accented with our jewelry.Teena's Jewelry designs, Manufactures and
Exports unique and ethereal range of Semi Precious Sterling Silver
Jewelry. You will find that wesupply outstandingjewelry using
Semi-precious gemstones with unique designs.

Our specialty is shaping the jewelry a lovely choice for the peerless
class customers you have inyour clientele.

Our products :

One of a kind Indian traditional Silver Necklaces sets with earrings.
Sterling silver Necklaces with semiprecious gemstones.
Sterling silver Earrings.
SSPendants.
SS Braclets.
SS Rings.
SS Anklets
SS Chains.
Enamaled Jewelry
Semiprecious and Precious Beads in all shapes and sizes.
Sterling silver Beads and findings.
Gold beads and findings.
We can shape up and craft all type of jewelry with your desired stones
and shapes in silver,gold,pewter and brass by casting and handcrafting
work.our all designs can be convert in to your desired shapes and
stones with plating accordingly.
We also provide you only sterling silver frames[Without stones] if u
want to set stones there with your sources and also can set your
stones in our silver frames too like job work.

Our uniqueness is we not depend on any other crafters and suppliers .
We are the manufacturers andcrafters providing you excellent priced
jewelry
because of our low overhead.

Please take a few moments to see our beautiful creations.

Http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/triv9995

Note: Please reply us if u wat to see our more online jewelry
catalogs with 5000 designs because this Site is still under
construction with 5000 jewelry items.

Minimum Silver content of 92.5% is guaranteed in our entire cast.
Silver Jewelry products legally define them as Silver and assure our
customers satisfaction.

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU JEWELRY IN USA AND UK WITHOUT ANY IMPORT CHARGES
TO YOUR DOOR.YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO AIRPORT TO RECEIVE GOODS AND DO
NOT NEED TO BE PAID THEREA NY TYPE OF IMPORT & CUSTOM CHARGES AND THUS
U CAN SAVE IMPORT COST THROUGH US.YOU WILL GETS OUR UNIQUE AND ONE OFA
KIND JEWELRY EASILY AS SAME AS YOU BUY FROM YOUR NEAREST STORES.

Our company will please to get in contact with you. We believe in
excellent quality at reasonable prices and assure customer
satisfaction.

Thank you,

Avinash Trivedi.

Designer, Manufacturer & Exporter-Teena's Jewelry-INDIA

Old August 16th 03, 03:03 PM
Teena's Jewelry

Ali,

I posted link and message two times but both times links not working ,
please tell me how can i put my link?

Is that any other way to put link here?

Thank you.
Avinash.

Old August 16th 03, 06:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

You're spamming us, really. Your ads aren't appropriate on this newsgroup.

I posted link and message two times but both times links not working ,
please tell me how can i put my link?

Is that any other way to put link here?

Thank you.
Avinash.

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 17th 03, 02:11 AM
Mary Rurup

You not only spammed the group, you sent me three UCE, which I
reported to hotmail (the edress you used for the UCE).

okay, what's UCE???

mary

Old August 17th 03, 02:45 AM
Kandice Seeber

unsolicited commercial email. I get things like this all the time from
overseas vendors of beads. Generally, they are sending the emails in bulk
to any website they can find. Personally, I won't buy from people who send
me emails like that no matter what they are selling. They need to advertise
like the rest of us.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 17th 03, 04:15 AM
angela

Also, you're shouting. Please stop.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

"Dr. Sooz" wrote ...
You're spamming us, really.

Old November 7th 05, 12:21 PM
Victor Garner Victor Garner is offline
Junior Member

If you are considering purchasing jewelry from this man, Avinash Trivedi and his jewelry company, Teena's Jewelry, operating out Ahemedabad, India (and possibly re-locating to Canada) please feel free to first contact me at for feedback about my dealings with him and the resulting product.

Caveat Emptor!
Old November 7th 05, 05:04 PM

The original posting is over 2 years old - why are you even replying?