knitted quilts

Old January 10th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default knitted quilts

Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
Arlene!
one nice /cheaper method would be using old sweaters , throw them in
the washing machine = felting them , than cut up squares , take an old
sheet and sew those felted piece over the sheet ,,, mirjam

What a FanTasTic Idea! I love it.

Honestly, Mijam, you should write a book. You have so many wonderful ideas.

I love this! This is going on my "to do" list.

Hugs,
Murielle

I agree Murielle,

If I had the money and time I would produce a TV show with Mirjam!
Hugs,
Dennis
Old January 10th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, Spike Driver wrote:
Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
Arlene!
one nice /cheaper method would be using old sweaters , throw them in
the washing machine = felting them , than cut up squares , take an old
sheet and sew those felted piece over the sheet ,,, mirjam

What a FanTasTic Idea! *I love it.

Honestly, Mijam, you should write a book. *You have so many wonderful ideas.

I love this! *This is going on my "to do" list.

Hugs,
Murielle

I agree Murielle,

If I had the money and time I would produce a TV show with Mirjam!
Hugs,
Dennis- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Dennis ,. but it will have to have A Sun Screen , my white
hairs will Blind all
mirjam
Old January 11th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

wrote in message
On Jan 9, 10:26 am, "Murielle" wrote:
wrote in message

I just created a brand new file in my Craft file: Great Ideas! Guess
which
is the first one in there. ;-))

Good blushing, I hope. ;-))
Murielle

Yes Giifling as well Thank you

Do you want more idea ? did i send you my 3rd appearance photo ???
hahahah
mirjam

No, I don't think so. And more ideas? Absolutely. ;-))

Murielle

Old January 11th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
Arlene!
one nice /cheaper method would be using old sweaters , throw them in
the washing machine = felting them , than cut up squares , take an old
sheet and sew those felted piece over the sheet ,,, mirjam

What a FanTasTic Idea! I love it.

Honestly, Mijam, you should write a book. You have so many wonderful
ideas.

I love this! This is going on my "to do" list.

Hugs,
Murielle

I agree Murielle,

If I had the money and time I would produce a TV show with Mirjam!
Hugs,
Dennis

And I would definitely watch it. ;-)

Murielle

Old January 11th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
Arlene!
one nice /cheaper method would be using old sweaters , throw them in
the washing machine = felting them , than cut up squares , take an old
sheet and sew those felted piece over the sheet ,,, mirjam

What a FanTasTic Idea! I love it.

Honestly, Mijam, you should write a book. You have so many wonderful
ideas.

I love this! This is going on my "to do" list.

Hugs,
Murielle

I agree Murielle,

If I had the money and time I would produce a TV show with Mirjam!
Hugs,
Dennis- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Dennis ,. but it will have to have A Sun Screen , my white
hairs will Blind all
mirjam

White hair is beautiful! In fact, if nature doesn't give me more soon, I'm
going to get some out of a bottle. ;-))

Murielle

Old January 11th 09, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Murielle- Hide quoted text -

Please resend me your Email
mirjam
Old January 12th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I'll backchannel you. ;-)

Murielle

Old January 12th 09, 11:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Murielle wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I hope you got the email with the photos ,,,
mirjam
Old January 12th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"arlene" skrev i melding
ndwidth...
Does anyone know where I can get patterns for knitted quilts?

Arlene

Hi Arlene!
I wonder if you mean this pattern, it is not quilted,
but it is a patchwork pattern, similar to squares often used in
quilting:
Here are two pictures:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/...707947845e.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_E1NDuNWxV5...t+Wrap+003.jpg

The knit pattern is here, but may be you have to sign up to get to the
pattern:
http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/p...uilt-wrap.aspx

Or you can simply do it like this:
http://www.alittleredhen.com/photos/..._kaygardin.jpg

Knit diagonal striped "classic face cloth squares" and sew or crochet
them together.

Good Luck!
Aud ;-)

Old January 12th 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

I did--thank you.

And you would be great on TV: you're beautiful!

Murielle

Knitted tie Anna MCM Yarn 22 September 11th 04 04:38 AM
Notes with Quilts was Theme quilts for babies was My new stash Joan8904 Quilting 1 January 30th 04 01:48 AM
Operation Homefront Quilts - Quilts Needed Diane Keagy Quilting 2 January 23rd 04 05:44 AM
I have knitted Sorola Pinja Yarn 1 October 19th 03 03:50 PM
I knitted!!!! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 2 August 10th 03 05:29 PM