An FO

Old June 29th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default An FO

I've been working on this accursed thing for months. I finished it
once and the edging broke when I tried to block the thing. I fixed
that problem and the edging broke again, somewhere else. So I pulled
off the edging, made the shawl a tad larger, and put on some different
edging.

Then I blocked it less vigorously.

Pi. Hand-dyed Jaggerspun Maine Line 2/20s. Finished size 64"
measured on the diameter from point to point.

Note the beautiful model showing how well the finished fabric drapes
and flows!

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/ratty_pi.jpg

Old June 29th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Jun 29, 1:34 pm, wrote:
Pi. Hand-dyed Jaggerspun Maine Line 2/20s. Finished size 64"
measured on the diameter from point to point.

Note the beautiful model showing how well the finished fabric drapes
and flows!

Gorgeous!

I notice the feet of a second furry fiend ready to "model" the shawl
too.

VP

Old June 29th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:34:58 -0700, Guy.A.Regular wrote:

I've been working on this accursed thing for months. I finished it
once and the edging broke when I tried to block the thing. I fixed
that problem and the edging broke again, somewhere else. So I pulled
off the edging, made the shawl a tad larger, and put on some different
edging.

Then I blocked it less vigorously.

Pi. Hand-dyed Jaggerspun Maine Line 2/20s. Finished size 64"
measured on the diameter from point to point.

Note the beautiful model showing how well the finished fabric drapes
and flows!

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/ratty_pi.jpg

That shawl is beautiful Wooly - as delicate as gossamer.

I agree with VP about the furry "fiend" (LOL). My little kitty loves
nothing more than to pound her paws into a piece of knitting (the softer
the better), nuzzle it to death and sing loudly while doing so :-)

Old June 29th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been working on this accursed thing for months. I finished it
once and the edging broke when I tried to block the thing. I fixed
that problem and the edging broke again, somewhere else. So I pulled
off the edging, made the shawl a tad larger, and put on some different
edging.

Then I blocked it less vigorously.

Pi. Hand-dyed Jaggerspun Maine Line 2/20s. Finished size 64"
measured on the diameter from point to point.

Note the beautiful model showing how well the finished fabric drapes
and flows!

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/ratty_pi.jpg

That's superb!

What is it?

Mary

Old June 29th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been working on this accursed thing for months. I finished it
once and the edging broke when I tried to block the thing. I fixed
that problem and the edging broke again, somewhere else. So I pulled
off the edging, made the shawl a tad larger, and put on some different
edging.

Then I blocked it less vigorously.

Pi. Hand-dyed Jaggerspun Maine Line 2/20s. Finished size 64"
measured on the diameter from point to point.

Note the beautiful model showing how well the finished fabric drapes
and flows!

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/ratty_pi.jpg

Wow! That's a prize winner for sure.

--
Jan in MN

Old June 30th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

Beautiful work