New Store

Old June 24th 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
skatkat

Default New Store

Hello

I just opened my store would like you to take a look

I am adding all the time, so check back often

http://patsplace.ca

Thanks Pat

Old June 24th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

On Jun 24, 6:05 am, "skatkat" wrote:
Hello

I just opened my store would like you to take a look

I am adding all the time, so check back often

http://patsplace.ca

Thanks Pat

It's a lovely, well-organized site, but lots of the picture links
don't work, Pat.
Wendy

Old June 24th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"myswendy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 24, 6:05 am, "skatkat" wrote:
Hello

I just opened my store would like you to take a look

I am adding all the time, so check back often

http://patsplace.ca

Thanks Pat

It's a lovely, well-organized site, but lots of the picture links
don't work, Pat.
Wendy

I agree.. it is a very nice website. The lay-out and is easy on the eyes
too. I could see the pictures, but couldn't get any of the pictures to
enlarge by clicking on them, which is unfortunate as I would have liked to
see some of the items closer.

Gemini

Old July 1st 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

On Jun 24, 11:04 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
"myswendy" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 24, 6:05 am, "skatkat" wrote:
Hello

I just opened my store would like you to take a look

I am adding all the time, so check back often

http://patsplace.ca

Thanks Pat

It's a lovely, well-organized site, but lots of the picture links
don't work, Pat.
Wendy

I agree.. it is a very nice website. The lay-out and is easy on the eyes
too. I could see the pictures, but couldn't get any of the pictures to
enlarge by clicking on them, which is unfortunate as I would have liked to
see some of the items closer.

Gemini

Hi,
I think you did a great job on your page... I don't think I have a
clue with this kind of stuff. Did you ever consider etsy? Check out my
page
friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home it has a link to my etsy
page

Long time, no emai:l Mare's virtual craft store auctions & store marilyn safier Marketplace 0 January 27th 07 02:30 AM
New Art / Chocolate Store marmarak Marketplace 0 November 10th 05 12:11 AM
Ethnic Store AYNUR Marketplace 0 October 22nd 05 10:43 AM
Our new store Hindrikje General Crafting 0 December 28th 04 03:12 AM
AD Just a few more in the store Kandice Seeber Beads 4 July 9th 03 11:09 PM