OT Thank you, Shirley

Old April 10th 05, 08:23 AM
~Candace~

Default OT Thank you, Shirley

Friday, a package from Shirley arrived. Inside, I found the most lovely old
fashioned, hand crocheted, beautiful little baby clothes, all in an
oh-so-soft white. She made a pair of wee booties, a pair of wee mittens, a
button up cardigan, and a gorgeous little jacket to go with it all.

Y'all can imagine what Shirley's handiwork + Candace's pregnant hormones did
to me Happy tears, all over the place. So much so in fact, that I had to
put the lil booties back down before I soaked them in salty tears!

In the middle of all that loveliness was a tissue-wrapped package for me.
She sent me a vintage Swarovski (yeah, I said the S word, haha!) necklace.
I put it on immediately, and Tyler admred how well it went with my toddler
stained night gown He pronounced it "Pritttteeeeeeeessssss!" It sits
exactly where I like it to--at my collar bone.

Prior to this bounty of goodness arriving, we had nothing at all for the new
baby. I can't think of anything nicer to be the first items we do have.

Thank you, Shirley.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old April 10th 05, 03:16 PM
~Candace~

pass them on??? I don't think so! Shirley, I *love* the look of them.
They won't be going anywhere but in my tiny stash of keepsake clothes, once
Elijah outgrows them.
*hugs*

~Candace~

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
news
You are welcome.
Had I have known earlier the sex, I would have done some thing more boy
orientated. Since it is 12 years since I last did baby clothes I am afraid
I have not kept up to date with the new trends. Still an old fashioned
lady at heart were babies are concerned..

Maybe you can use them the first few weeks then you may want to pass them
on to someone else.

Glad you liked the necklace, one of my antique fair finds.
Love
Shirley

In message , ~Candace~
writes

Old April 10th 05, 04:44 PM
Polly S.

Shirley Shone wrote:
You are welcome.
Had I have known earlier the sex, I would have done some thing more boy
orientated. Since it is 12 years since I last did baby clothes I am
afraid I have not kept up to date with the new trends. Still an old
fashioned lady at heart were babies are concerned..

Maybe you can use them the first few weeks then you may want to pass
them on to someone else.

Glad you liked the necklace, one of my antique fair finds.
Love
Shirley

Shirley, I just have to say it again, you are an awesome and wonderful
person.

}}}}}hugs{{{{{

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 10th 05, 06:59 PM
Kalera Stratton

Awwww that made me cry a bit too.

~Candace~ wrote:
[...]

http://www.beadwife.com

Wowsa! Kalera beads & a Shirley spoon! Mj Beads 2 January 23rd 05 07:19 AM
OT Shirley' test results Jan NZ Beads 21 June 22nd 04 05:49 AM
OT Shirley is okay Shirley Shone Beads 17 November 13th 03 08:22 PM
Shirley I found great fares Shirley Shone Beads 5 September 5th 03 02:35 AM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM