2nd try Last Call! Website submission!

Old September 15th 03, 03:54 PM
Valerie

Default 2nd try Last Call! Website submission!

Ok, I am just not on the ball this morning! I've forgotten quite a few things
in my original post. So to make it easier I'm re-posting it with the new info:

Please e-mail me the info at valeriebeads at aol dot com, or click on my addy
in my header and delete the spam block.

Please include your name, e-mail address, website and a description of each
site you submit.

Just wanted to make one last post for those that haven't gotten in their
websites to me that wish to do so. It will be compiled into a link page for all
RCB'ers.
Even though this post says "Last call" it really isn't. If anyone who creates a
website/page/photo album wishes to submit after the page is completed, please
do so! This just means that this is the last call before I get started on
creating the page for you all!
Oh, one more thing. If anyone who sells on eBay or Justbeads (or Yahoo, or any
other auction site) wishes to submit their link to me, that would be wonderful!
I understand that some of us sell on the internet, yet don't have a website.

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html