We manufacture looper,needle plate and other sewing machine parts

Old April 27th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace

Default We manufacture looper,needle plate and other sewing machine parts

Our factory manufacture looper;needle plate;presser foot;spreader;feed
dog;needle clamp;looper holder for overlock machine;interlock machine and
quilting machine etc since 1993 in China . There are 300 employees in our
factory.The model of our products contains : SIRUBA; UNION; RIMOLDI;
PEGASUS;KANSAI; YAMATO; BROTHER ; SINGER ;GRIBETZ etc . The spare parts in
our factory are more than 1,400 kinds . Among these parts: 150 kinds of
presser foot;450 kinds of looper;310 kinds of needle plate;330 kinds of
feed dog; 150 kinds of needle clamp.Please tell me the parts number with
quantity you needed. if you are interested in high quality and low price
parts from China,please contact us.Our trade term is: if you want to order
parts from our factory,you send us the payment by T/T first,if the parts
you needed are in our stock,we will send them to you within 10 days by
FEDEX after we received your payment.We don’t send free samples.We can
produce the new parts according your drawing and sample.

Best regards
LiuChangChun

QHD Sewing Machine Parts Factory
ADD:HuangDianZhuangTown,ChangLiCounty,HeBeiProvinc e,China,066608
E-mail:
MSN:

Yahoo Messenger:

http://www.sewingmachinepartscn.com