New Fabrics from Robert Kaufman, Moda, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter.

Old February 5th 05, 04:59 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from Robert Kaufman, Moda, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter.

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Jan 29, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

This is just a quick reminder to let you all know that our Free US
shipping offer ends Monday Jan 31st (midnight ET). We have many
gorgeous new fabrics as well as some great new patterns we've just
added, so be sure and check them out. :-)

Also, please remember that we will be donating 5% from all sales of
batiks during the month of January to the relief organization CARE
(http://www.careusa.org). If you are needing some batiks, this is good
time to get them. :-)

**New Fabrics

**One Upon a Fairy by Jennifer Sampou
Fairies on Yellow
Stars on Peach
Tossed Flowers on Yellow
Leaves on Blue
Blue Floral on Yellow
Tossed Flowers on Green
Tossed Flowers on Lavender
Tossed Flowers on Blue
Leaves on Pink
Leaves on Lavender

**Seaside Rose from 3 Sisters
Pink Floral on Green
Pink & Green Paisley
Floral Bouquets
Small Pink Floral
Floral Bouquets on Green
Pink Seashells

**New Timeless Treasures Fabrics
Dude Ranch - Horse Portraits Panel - 24" x 45"
Dude Ranch - Horses on Black
Dude Ranch - Stampeding Horses
Dude Ranch - Horseshoes on Cream
Dude Ranch - Horse Silhouettes on Brown
Dude Ranch - Horses on Cream
Dude Ranch - Saddles on Black
Animals in the Outfield
Disco Frogs
Fish on Motorcycles
Puppies on Blue
Dinosaurs
Messy Makeup on Black
Messy Makeup - Eyelashes on Pink
Messy Makeup - Accessorizing
Messy Makeup - Lipsticks on Black
Hawaiian Shirts on Red
Tropical Drinks on Black
Flamingos on Black
Flamingos on Turquoise
Bowling Balls and Pins
Bowling Pins on Black
Football
Flower Fairies
Groovy Chicks
Ballerina Girls on Pink
Magical Fairies
Fairy Princess
Ice Skaters
Kittens and Mittens
Hey Diddle Diddle
Mary's Little Lamb
Quilt For a Cure Pink Ribbon
Hearts, Flowers, and Pink Ribbons
Mothers of the World

**Little Darlings by Darlene Zimmerman
Prima Cotton - White
Prima Cotton - Red
Prima Cotton - Yellow
Prima Cotton - Blue
Prima Cotton - Lavender
Dots on Pink
Dots on Red
Dots on Orange
Dots on Yellow
Dots on Blue
Dots on Lavender

**New Patterns and Restocks
Bullfrog Boogie Quilt Pattern
Little Old One Room Schoolhouse Quilt Pattern
Christmas with Buster Quilt Pattern
Kiddie Corner Quilt Pattern
Kitty Corner Cats Quilt Pattern
Cafe Chic Quilt Pattern
Turning Twenty
Kitty Ballerinas Quilt Pattern
Purrfect Quilt Pattern
Frosty Flakes Quilt Pattern
Square Up Quilt Pattern
Dragonfly Dream Quilt Pattern
Make Mine Strips
Zig Zag Flag Quilt Pattern
Dream Weaving Quilt Pattern
Hip to be Square Quilt Pattern
Flip Flop'n Summer

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter