Booky goodness

Old September 7th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

Default Booky goodness

Sarah Don's book from The Other Kim was in my mailbox today. Lacy
booky goodness to ogle - I can looky the pitchurs even if the words is
insensible right now.

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old September 7th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:37:10 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Sarah Don's book from The Other Kim was in my mailbox today. Lacy
booky goodness to ogle - I can looky the pitchurs even if the words is
insensible right now.

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

Hey, I LIKE Forrest Gump,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-2, 09/07/2006
Tested: 9/7/2006 3:47:04 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 7th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Wooly wrote:
Sarah Don's book from The Other Kim was in my mailbox today. Lacy
booky goodness to ogle - I can looky the pitchurs even if the words is
insensible right now.

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

+++++++++++++

You got a migraine, too, Michelle?
Old September 7th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Threnody

Wooly wrote:

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

Quotes from 'Forrest Gump for Knitters':

"Kniyit, Wuhlly, kniyit!"

"Mama always said life is like a skein of variegated. You never knew
what you was gonna git."

"Mama always said dyeing is a part of life."

"Her dream had come true. She knitted a folk shawl."

"Anyway, like I was sayin', wool is the fiber of life. You can shear
it, card it, wash it, spin it. dye it. Dey's, uh, wool froghair, wool
sock yarn, wool laceweight, wool sportweight, wool worsted weight, wool
chunky, wool novelties. That... that's about it."

"Now, you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could knit like the
wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was
knitting!"

"Purling is as purling does."

"I'm sorry I had to crochet in the middle of your Black Panther party."

"Hello, my name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. You want an Addi?"

"When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to
go, you know, I went" "And so, you just knitted?" "Yeah."

I could do this all day. 'The Princess Bride' is even funnier with this
stuff.

"Never mess with a crocheter when cotton is on the line!"

"What are ROUSes?" "Rovings Of Unusual Size."

--
Threnody

http://aff-the-fang.blogspot.com
http://totallyhooked.blogspot.com
Old September 7th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 16:52:03 -0400, spampot spewed
forth :

You got a migraine, too, Michelle?

No, I got the hypothyroid stupids. I did have a headache for a week
or so until I stopped braiding my hair at bedtime and just tucked it
into the back of my shirt...then it was back to "just the stupids"
hehe

+++++++++++++

Old September 7th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

*chortle*

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:23:28 GMT, Threnody
spewed forth :

Old September 7th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:47:02 -0500, YarnWright
spewed forth :

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:37:10 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Sarah Don's book from The Other Kim was in my mailbox today. Lacy
booky goodness to ogle - I can looky the pitchurs even if the words is
insensible right now.

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

Hey, I LIKE Forrest Gump,
Noreen

I did too, the first three times I saw the movie... *running*

+++++++++++++

Old September 8th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Threnody wrote:
Wooly wrote:

[...]

Oh, I'm crying! Thanks!

"Knitting. Knitting is what bwings us togevvah today...and so, chewish
youah yahn..."

"The Dread Pirate Roberts NEVER cuts steeks!"
Old September 8th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

OHNO!

Is this what I have to look forward to? Uh, I think it's already
begun. I am counting increases on my fingers and then forgetting the
number I got.

Doink!

Hesira

Old September 8th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Wooly wrote:

Sarah Don's book from The Other Kim was in my mailbox today. Lacy
booky goodness to ogle - I can looky the pitchurs even if the words is
insensible right now.

Oh, good! So glad it arrived on time.

Gawd, I hate this mental fug. I feel like Forrest Gump

Hang in there. I'll send positive thoughts your way.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom