Wooden pens

Old September 9th 05, 01:08 AM

Default Wooden pens

Hi,

does anyone know a CNC that may carve the wooden cap or body of a pen
with images of temples, historic moments, etc. My main interest is to
start the production of luxury fountain pens made with hardwoods.

Maybe this is a simple question but I am a novice on this market
segment. Any help is welcome.

Best wishes,
Miguel

Old September 9th 05, 08:42 PM
Patrick

What you want is a laser to etch your designs. There are many people out
there turning pens and I am sure you could contract with one to turn them in
any wood you would need. With that said . . . maybe somebody will toss out
an offer?

Patrick

Support a future engineer, build and bust a bridge together.
Start a new team or support your local Science Olympiad middle and high
school teams.
In Georgia go to www.aug.edu/gaso web site for more information
www.woodbythebundle.com

Hi,

does anyone know a CNC that may carve the wooden cap or body of a pen
with images of temples, historic moments, etc. My main interest is to
start the production of luxury fountain pens made with hardwoods.

Maybe this is a simple question but I am a novice on this market
segment. Any help is welcome.

Best wishes,
Miguel

Wooden boxes at Hallmark store Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 6 January 11th 05 05:30 PM
My pens melt space Polymer Clay 1 December 20th 04 03:38 AM
I carve wooden brains Tom-Alex Soorhull Carving 1 May 16th 04 10:51 AM
Wooden eggs? Where to buy? Ken Knecht Beads 5 April 2nd 04 09:19 PM
Matte silver pens (brushed satin) Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 0 October 12th 03 12:55 AM