OT - Wanna see Yoda the Big Boy?

Old July 14th 03, 12:47 AM
Elena

Awwww He's sooo cute! Congratulations again. I love them at that age.

Elena in Tx

"DavesFatChick" wrote in message
My tiny baby is now a big boy. Learning new things every day and just

plain
growing way too fast. He's 5 1/2 months now and weighs 18.5lb (up from

6lb 9
oz at birth!)

Ryan (aka Yoda) started eating big boy food this last week. He took to it
right away. I got pictures, of course:

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick/images/bigboy1.jpg

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick/images/bigboy2.jpg

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick/images/bigboy3.jpg

In other news, he went swimming for the first time on Friday. He got a

new
swim diaper that is just adorable. I had been wanting to take him in the

pool
pretty much since he was born, but I finally remembered to buy him a swim
diaper last week. He didn't mind the water and even kicked around on his

tummy
for a while. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Here's the

pictures -
warning, the second one has a pic of me in a swimsuit.

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick/images/swimboy.jpg

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick...s/swimboy2.jpg

Ryan's buddy Matthew was at the pool with us, he didn't get to swim

though. He
and Ryan sit on the side of the pool during my water aerobics class. Ryan

went
swimming after that. So, after our swim, we caught up with Matthew and

his
mommy in the locker room. It was one of the first times they have

actually
"spoken" to each other and they had been stretching to see each other in

the
locker room. I picked up Matthew and held him so they were face to face

and
Ryan decided to chew on Matthew's toes. I guess he figured since Matthew

does
it, he had yummy toes. Here are pictures of that one. You can see

Matthew in
the mirror in the second picture. He's two weeks older that Ryan and 2lb
lighter.

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick...s/wmatthew.jpg

http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick.../wmatthew2.jpg

And here's a picture of my adorable little man just being his usual smiley
self:
http://members.aol.com/davesfatchick/images/7103.jpg

Can't type any more, my hands are being chewed on.

Emma

**********************************

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Semper Gumby! - Always Flexible!

Old July 14th 03, 02:03 AM
Sharon Harper

Oh he is just too gorgeous - send him to me, send him to me!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old July 14th 03, 01:32 PM
Musicmaker

Emma - everyone should have such a beautiful little boy - so healthy and
happy! thanks for sharing the pics - I've forwarded your links to Karen
'cause I KNOW that she'll want to see him when she comes home from her
vacation in CO

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
Remember, once you get over the hill,
you'll begin to pick up speed.

Anybody wanna trade? Beadbimbo Beads 3 December 28th 04 11:45 AM
TRADE: Anyone wanna trade CSS book for Beads? Lori Greenberg Beads 0 September 21st 04 04:50 PM
Wanna drool? Lampwork Auctions Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 14 May 29th 04 12:26 AM
AD: Wanna see my new ones? Lori Greenberg Beads 6 April 9th 04 02:33 AM