I'm now at liberty to dish!

Old January 13th 04, 11:52 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And this is the point where Ruby shows her Double standards ,,,again
,i didn`t see you call Roberta to apologize to me , for her extremely
uncalled for attack on me .Nore any one else for that matter.
mirjam
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:54:01 GMT, stitcher wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:49:25 GMT, "Roberta"
wrote:

Mirjam can take her olive branch and go play elsewhere...I'm not interested.
No one--especially not someone like HER--calls me part of "the Nazi plan"
and then turns around and tries to suck up by changing the subject and gets
away with it. She can go to hell for all I care. I'm beyond offended and
disgusted by her.

Roberta

This was the point in the discussion where Mirijam was supposed to
chime in and offer you a public apology., end the discussion and move
on. LTWEH
Cheers,
ruby

Old January 14th 04, 12:04 AM
Roberta

LTWEH?

That's one I'm not familiar with!
Roberta

Old January 14th 04, 04:12 AM
Dr. Brat

And you felt the need to cross post this, exactly why? The only thing
worse than one who insults me when I am not there is the one who rushes
to tell me what I would not have otherwise heard.

What a bitch you are, Mirjam!

Elizabeth

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good morning Seannete , what a `delightful` post you wrote ,
Yes i do read and write with enormous pleasure the wonderful group of
RCTY , where lovely creative people share their creative thoughts as
well as helping each other with knitting, crochet and weaving
questions. This RCTY members are an inspirational , supportive group,
i want and need to apologize to RCTY members , because of your rude
remark, Becuase you have to drag other people into your `witch hunt`
remarks about me. If you have this Urgent need to be offensive ,
please say it to me and about me , but don`t throw your words in all
directions , and do not insult other people. ngs as well .
mirjam
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:47:18 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

"Roberta" had some very interesting things
to say about I'm now at liberty to dish!:

Until then, you're going the way you've gone with so many other people
here--straight into the trash. It's RCTN, not RCTMB-C.

That would be the group officially known as RCTY [theoretically about
yarn].

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old January 14th 04, 04:12 AM
Brenda Lewis

I nominate Ruby for Enabler Of The Day. Very nice!

stitcher wrote:
Cheryl you might enjoy catkin designs as well.
http://www.happyhobbit.co.uk/acatalo...work_kits.html

The Evening Rice is a favourite of mine as are Three Little Maids
Cheers
Ruby

--
Brenda Lewis
WIP: "Pink Baby" photo frame, Candamar

Old January 14th 04, 04:14 AM
Brenda Lewis

Large Trolls Will Eat Here?
{ducking and running}

Old January 14th 04, 04:39 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Dr. Brat" had some very interesting things to
say about I'm now at liberty to dish!:

And you felt the need to cross post this, exactly why? The only thing
worse than one who insults me when I am not there is the one who rushes
to tell me what I would not have otherwise heard.
What a bitch you are, Mirjam!

Why do you think I'd rather come here, where people are willing to
actually *see* her behavior, than go to rec.worship.mirjam, where if
you don't talk about HER, you're ignored, and if you dare to point out
that some conversation about yarn [the alleged topic of the group]
would be nice, you're evil? Flame wars [many started by Mirjam when
she doesn't think she's getting fawned over enough, as anyone can find
out by checking Google] and all, at least I can get useful information
about yarn here in RCTN.
Old January 14th 04, 06:35 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Seanette insulted other people because of me , i felt they are
entitled to know , what`s being written about them, in a place they
can`t see. Than i apologized to them as they were bad named becuase
of me participating in their Wonderful group. This is Generalizing
it`s worst form . And it says mountains about the writer`s attidtudes.
If she has a Fight with me , keep it with me , don`t pull in other
people.
And you felt the need to cross post this, exactly why? The only thing
worse than one who insults me when I am not there is the one who rushes
to tell me what I would not have otherwise heard.

Well I always preffer to know the True facts about Anything, than
live in false beliefs, And Ps If that is how you feel , You better
change your sig line .
What a bitch you are, Mirjam!
Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ps interesting choice of curse , for someone who a few years ago,
proudly put her City`s name {Salem] on her sigline.
mirjam
Old January 14th 04, 06:38 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

[...]

ps 2 i am going to cross post this one as well, i don`t hide stuff
behind backs , like some other people.
Old January 14th 04, 06:42 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Seannette .....
Interesting , the other group has Far more YARN talk than any
needlework talk here. And there are so many wonderful experts there.
Who share the Joy of yarns , something You Seannete , have obviously
forgotten ....
mirjam
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:39:33 -0800, Seanette Blaylock

Old January 14th 04, 08:05 AM
Ophelia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
[...]

Seanette what a nasty wee bitch you are. I don't often post these days but
I see Mirjam and she is kind, helpful, funny and witty. Perhaps you are
jealous of her popularity.

Ophelia
Scotland

FA: Stunning Prehistroic Fossil Jewelry Box and Dish Laraw1 Marketplace 0 November 13th 04 02:22 PM
vintage Martex dish towel jon and/or mary Marketplace 0 January 12th 04 03:38 AM
casserole dish sandi Pottery 3 December 16th 03 04:28 AM
eBay Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray Selina Carving 0 August 2nd 03 01:21 PM