OT - The Lone Ranger and Tonto

Old August 15th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default OT - The Lone Ranger and Tonto

Enjoy, jennellh @ g mail.com

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got
their
tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto
wakes
the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky; what you
see?"
The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."
"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically
speaking,
it tells me there are millions of galaxies. Time wise, it appears to
be
approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the
Lord
is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically,
it
seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you,
Tonto?"
"You dumber than buffalo. Someone stole tent..."

Old August 16th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

"jennellh" wrote in message
oups.com...

Enjoy, jennellh @ g mail.com

hehehehehehe...........that's a "fw"! Thanks for the chuckle.

Val

Old August 16th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I love it. Noticeboard here we come - with suitable
kudos to Jennel

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/shazrules/

Lone Star is DONE!!!! JPgirl Quilting 35 September 29th 06 10:12 PM
Lone Star.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 11 August 31st 04 02:34 PM
The Lone Star TOP is done! MerryStahel Quilting 3 September 12th 03 05:49 PM
Alternatives to Ranger/Suze "Melting Pot"?? Michelle Rubberstamps 5 August 2nd 03 03:54 AM
RE; Lone Star using HST CHARLES MURPHY Quilting 0 July 24th 03 12:50 PM