Really bad instructions

Old January 27th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default Really bad instructions

I picked up a Bucilla kit for making felt flowers for under $2 at HobbyLobby
not long ago. Last night, I pulled it out and got a massive headache when I
tried to decipher the instructions which are on 1 doubled sided page in
English, French, and Spanish. I understand that printing costs money but the
directions are so terse that they made little sense ... t'would have been
better to have more instructions or at least to have someone who is a native
English speaker re-read the English to make sure that the translation from
whatever the original language was came through for the average Jane.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old January 27th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

That felt stocking I complained about a while back? Also a Bucilla
kit.

My sympathies.

Linda
Old January 27th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lewmew wrote:

That felt stocking I complained about a while back? Also a Bucilla
kit.

Instructions? I'm supposed to read the instructions?

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

http://my2.tupperware.com/KMCampbell

"On his tombstone, Benjamin Franklin wanted it said not that he had been
rich
but rather that he had been useful."

Finished 1/4/09 - BFF/Best Friends Forever (Bucilla)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/
Old January 27th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Parrotfish

"Karen C in California" wrote ...
lewmew wrote:

That felt stocking I complained about a while back? Also a Bucilla
kit.

Instructions? I'm supposed to read the instructions?

--

They're known in our house as 'Destruction leaflets' !

Old January 27th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Karen C in California wrote:
lewmew wrote:

That felt stocking I complained about a while back? Also a Bucilla
kit.

Instructions? I'm supposed to read the instructions?

If all else fails, read the instructions/handbook...
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

Looking for instructions AliceW Beads 5 September 16th 07 09:27 PM
Help with instructions muff Yarn 6 February 1st 07 12:58 PM
Instructions MY WORD Sewing 1 August 19th 06 04:58 AM
Need help with instructions please Shillelagh Yarn 12 December 17th 04 12:54 AM
Instructions? Sindir Quilting 21 October 29th 03 06:21 AM