A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Needlework
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 17th 20, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry

I need new instructions for mind. My paper where it was folded is frail and I can not read it. Plus I can not find peacock thread any where.
Ads
  #2  
Old April 17th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18
Default Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry

On Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 7:08:22 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I need new instructions for mind. My paper where it was folded is frail and I can not read it. Plus I can not find peacock thread any where.


You can purchase the chart at patternsonline.com. It will probably cost $7-8; it is the updated computerized version. The symbols might be somewhat different from the hand drawn chart.

Also, if you’re on Facebook, you can join the Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL; several people in that group are working on Peacock Tapestry.
  #3  
Old July 18th 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 10:29:24 AM UTC-10, Arliss Link wrote:
On Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 7:08:22 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I need new instructions for mind. My paper where it was folded is frail and I can not read it. Plus I can not find peacock thread any where.


You can purchase the chart at patternsonline.com. It will probably cost $7-8; it is the updated computerized version. The symbols might be somewhat different from the hand drawn chart.

Also, if you’re on Facebook, you can join the Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL; several people in that group are working on Peacock Tapestry..


I'm stuck on the tree because the directions say when "sideways triangle" appears beside one color or two colors bracketed together, stitch bottom half cross with colors listed and stitch top half cross using one strand 453 ? Thanks for mentioning the FB group too - I looked them up.
  #4  
Old July 20th 20, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18
Default Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry

On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 4:41:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 10:29:24 AM UTC-10, Arliss Link wrote:
On Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 7:08:22 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I need new instructions for mind. My paper where it was folded is frail and I can not read it. Plus I can not find peacock thread any where.


You can purchase the chart at patternsonline.com. It will probably cost $7-8; it is the updated computerized version. The symbols might be somewhat different from the hand drawn chart.

Also, if you’re on Facebook, you can join the Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL; several people in that group are working on Peacock Tapestry.


I'm stuck on the tree because the directions say when "sideways triangle" appears beside one color or two colors bracketed together, stitch bottom half cross with colors listed and stitch top half cross using one strand 453 ? Thanks for mentioning the FB group too - I looked them up.


I haven’t stitched this design myself, and I don’t own the chart. Have you asked anyone in the Facebook group for help? It sounds as though you stitch just the bottom leg with the blended threads but use only a single strand of 453; other than that, I haven’t a clue.

I’ve looked longingly at the chart, but with some eye issues and my age taken into consideration, I doubt stitching it will happen.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fruit Bell Pull by Teresa Wentzler Bea[_2_] Marketplace 0 July 10th 07 01:34 AM
Teresa Wentzler Bell Pull Kit Bea[_2_] Marketplace 0 July 9th 07 10:32 PM
WTB: Several Teresa WEntzler XS designs marilyn safier Marketplace 0 November 21st 05 04:32 PM
Paula Vaughan and Teresa Wentzler patterns K Marketplace 0 March 8th 05 09:14 PM
Wanted Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Donna D. Marketplace 0 December 21st 04 03:21 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CraftBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.