Ping Mirjam

Old December 19th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Ping Mirjam

On Dec 19, 4:33 am, Spike Driver wrote:
DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I haven't posted much....been reading everyday and working on my Christmas
gifts:

3 hats for BIL's
2 hats for Nieces......finished to
1 pair of wrist warmers/fingerless mitts for Sister
1 lap throw.....crocheted with Vanna's Choice Yarn....it's a big granny
square...pattern is a different color every 5 rows.....half way finished.

I am off work till day after Christmas so hope to get everything doneG

Take care!
Donna

I just finished a stocking hat out of wool from my favorite store, the
"YARN SELLAR".

Hope to hear from Mirjum soon.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Dennis i am touched by your hope ,
Please wish Gail that i hope that even in harder times she will be
painless ,,,
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 10:11 am, "DAB" wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
DAB wrote:
[...]

Oh that's something I would like to try with self striping yarn. Mirjum is
still having bugs maybe it's because of the Holiday Season.

Donna- Hide quoted text -

Donna , i ate latkes but i don`t see they stuff the internet ::::
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 10:39 am, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Dec 18, 6:42 am, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article GJa9j.18554$D44.859@trnddc04, DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I emailed Mirjam and she responded. She's puzzled - she's posted
daily and didn't realize her posts weren't getting out. Here's her
email to me:

snip
So apparently all is well except for some propagation weirdness on
the net.

=Tamar

Tamar i went over to my google group GATE to the ng , and trying
here , please let me know if you see this post ,,,,,,
mirjam

Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. I see this google post
and your others now, but I'm not sure whether I'm seeing the agent ones.

=Tamar- Hide quoted text -

Ok so here is what i do , i will sign where i wrote it !!!
in the mean time i knitted a new sleeve and FOUND a mistake brrrrrr
have to unknit 140 stitches with patterns ,,,,,
Also await a lady who wants to learn to make a moebious mm hahahha we
Flood the earth with them
mirjam

ping ping WONDERFUL ERIN [email protected] Yarn 2 September 9th 07 11:49 PM
PING - DeeinOz - PING PING PING Maloney Empire Quilting 0 April 15th 07 09:26 AM
ATT- MIRJAM Magie Noire Yarn 4 August 9th 06 10:19 PM
ping Mirjam Ophelia Yarn 0 November 21st 05 08:01 PM
*ping* Mirjam - hats norma woods Yarn 3 April 16th 05 02:59 PM