Ping Mirjam

Old December 16th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

Default Ping Mirjam

Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I haven't posted much....been reading everyday and working on my Christmas
gifts:

3 hats for BIL's
2 hats for Nieces......finished
1 pair of wrist warmers/fingerless mitts for Sister
1 lap throw.....crocheted with Vanna's Choice Yarn....it's a big granny
square...pattern is a different color every 5 rows.....half way finished.

I am off work till day after Christmas so hope to get everything doneG

Take care!
Donna

Old December 18th 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 4:36 pm, "DAB" wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I haven't posted much....been reading everyday and working on my Christmas
gifts:

3 hats for BIL's
2 hats for Nieces......finished
1 pair of wrist warmers/fingerless mitts for Sister
1 lap throw.....crocheted with Vanna's Choice Yarn....it's a big granny
square...pattern is a different color every 5 rows.....half way finished.

I am off work till day after Christmas so hope to get everything doneG

Take care!
Donna

Dab i went over to the google groups system , i hope you can see my
answer now ,, I have no idea why my posts through Agent don`t show up
mirjam
Old December 18th 07, 09:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 6:42 am, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article GJa9j.18554$D44.859@trnddc04, DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I emailed Mirjam and she responded. She's puzzled - she's posted
daily and didn't realize her posts weren't getting out. Here's her
email to me:

From Mon Dec 17 23:10:45 2007
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:14:54 +0200 (Jerusalem Standard Time)
From: Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
To: Richard Eney
Subject: Haven't seen you on r.c.t.y. lately

Hallo Tamar that is very odd , since i do post on the rcty almost daily ,,
i wll have to look , yesterday i didn`t get any posts , but till yesterday
it was ok ???
I had my cast Off on the last day of November and am busy regaining my
abilities to work ,,, am already knitting 1 hour at one sitting ,,, hurray
, we had Hanuka , and yesterday i was all day in a conference ,,, still
taking Physio ,, but that is part of life ,,,
I am deeply touched by your writing to me ,.,,, mirjam

So apparently all is well except for some propagation weirdness on
the net.

=Tamar

Tamar i went over to my google group GATE to the ng , and trying
here , please let me know if you see this post ,,,,,,
mirjam

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:14:54 +0200 (Jerusalem Standard Time)
From: Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
To: Richard Eney

Hallo Tamar that is very odd , since i do post on the rcty almost
daily ,, i wll have to look , yesterday i didn`t get any posts , but
till yesterday it was ok ???
I had my cast Off on the last day of November and am busy regaining my
abilities to work ,,, am already knitting 1 hour at one sitting ,,,
hurray , we had Hanuka , and yesterday i was all day in a conference
,,, still taking Physio ,, but that is part of life ,,,
I am deeply touched by your writing to me ,.,,, mirjam

So apparently all is well except for some propagation weirdness on
the net.

=Tamar

Thanks Tamar......what a PITA that must be for her posts to not make it. I
am on verizon.net so wonder if the problem is here.

I see she has posted 2 repliesG

Take care!
Donna

Old December 18th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 10:45 am, "DAB" wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:36 pm, "DAB" wrote:
[...]

Yes I can see you now and am glad you are doing better now the cast is off.
An hour per sitting is greatG

Donna- Hide quoted text -

It seems that hicup still swallows my posts , but i don`t see many
others ,,, what a brrrrr
thing , mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I haven't posted much....been reading everyday and working on my Christmas
gifts:

3 hats for BIL's
2 hats for Nieces......finished to
1 pair of wrist warmers/fingerless mitts for Sister
1 lap throw.....crocheted with Vanna's Choice Yarn....it's a big granny
square...pattern is a different color every 5 rows.....half way finished.

I am off work till day after Christmas so hope to get everything doneG

Take care!
Donna

I just finished a stocking hat out of wool from my favorite store, the
"YARN SELLAR".

Hope to hear from Mirjum soon.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old December 19th 07, 09:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

Spike Driver wrote:
DAB wrote:
[...]

Oh that's something I would like to try with self striping yarn. Mirjum is
still having bugs maybe it's because of the Holiday Season.

Donna

Old December 19th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article ,
wrote:
On Dec 18, 6:42 am, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article GJa9j.18554$D44.859@trnddc04, DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I emailed Mirjam and she responded. She's puzzled - she's posted
daily and didn't realize her posts weren't getting out. Here's her
email to me:

snip
So apparently all is well except for some propagation weirdness on
the net.

=Tamar

Tamar i went over to my google group GATE to the ng , and trying
here , please let me know if you see this post ,,,,,,
mirjam

Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. I see this google post
and your others now, but I'm not sure whether I'm seeing the agent ones.

=Tamar

ping ping WONDERFUL ERIN [email protected] Yarn 2 September 9th 07 11:49 PM
PING - DeeinOz - PING PING PING Maloney Empire Quilting 0 April 15th 07 09:26 AM
ATT- MIRJAM Magie Noire Yarn 4 August 9th 06 10:19 PM
ping Mirjam Ophelia Yarn 0 November 21st 05 08:01 PM
*ping* Mirjam - hats norma woods Yarn 3 April 16th 05 02:59 PM