Has anyone here

Old August 12th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Has anyone here

signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I'm trying to figure out what screen name
to use there ;)

Shelagh

Old August 12th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Aug 13, 7:50 am, "Shillelagh" wrote:
signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I signed up on July 4, I'm #13244.
There are 4533 ahead of me and 11644
behind me.

VP

Old August 12th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

On Aug 12, 4:01 pm, Vintage Purls wrote:
On Aug 13, 7:50 am, "Shillelagh" wrote:

signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I signed up on July 4, I'm #13244.
There are 4533 ahead of me and 11644
behind me.

VP

I couldnt figure out how to get in!

Wendy

Old August 12th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Aug 12, 4:50 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I'm trying to figure out what screen name
to use there ;)

I've heard of it, but am not sure what it is. Can you tell me?

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 12th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

I took a look at it awhile back and decided I already spend too much time
online. Let us know what you think after you get in.

--
Jan in MN

Old August 12th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I'm trying to figure out what screen name
to use there ;)

Shelagh

I signed up last week but I haven't spent a lot of time there yet. I
don't know how much I'll use it, but there are some things I like about it.

I was real original with my screen name. I used my first name and last
initial

BB
Old August 12th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

BB wrote:

signed up for Ravelry??
I signed up on July 3, I'm #12,185
There are 3495 ahead of me and 12,679
behind me. I'm patiently waiting for my
invite.

I'm trying to figure out what screen name
to use there ;)

Shelagh

I signed up last week but I haven't spent a lot of time there yet. I
don't know how much I'll use it, but there are some things I like about it.

I was real original with my screen name. I used my first name and last
initial

BB

PS - It says they are adding about 1200 people a week.

Here's a link for anyone wondering what it is all about -
http://www.ravelry.com/

BB
Old August 12th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"myswendy" wrote in message
ups.com...

I couldnt figure out how to get in!

Wendy

Wendy - Ravelry is in "beta" testing right now, and they're accepting
sign-up requests
only right now. Invitations to join are going out at around 1200 a week. I
think the
whole thing just mushroomed on them and the group owners were more than a
little
surprised at the response. Take a look at the screenshots they've put up
that will
help you understand what it's all about. ;)

What you do is go to the "log-in" page, and a little further down on the
right hand
side, under the log-in, there is a spot to add your name to the list. Let me
know
if you run into any problems.

I think it looks like it will be a great place to communicate with "crafty"
people all
over the world, as well as fun things like viewing other peoples stashes and
works
in progress, etc.etc.

Shelagh

Old August 12th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Jan" wrote in message
news
I took a look at it awhile back and decided I already spend too much time
online. Let us know what you think after you get in.

--
Jan in MN

One of the young women in my knitting group has been in for a while and
she absolutely loves it, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll report
back
once I'm able to get in. ;)

Shelagh

Old August 13th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

And what do they think this newsgroup is?

Shillelagh wrote:

I think it looks like it will be a great place to communicate with "crafty"
people all
over the world, as well as fun things like viewing other peoples stashes and
works
in progress, etc.etc.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.