'Invisible' elastic

Old May 23rd 05, 12:08 AM
Arri London

Default 'Invisible' elastic

Thinking of remodelling something where the elastic will show. Anyone
use this stuff at all? It's sort of pricey, so don't want to waste it
doing something unnecessarily stupid.
Old May 23rd 05, 02:34 AM
CySew

I like it and have used it extensively on the young DGD clothes. It is also
great for swimsuits.
Emily

Old May 23rd 05, 10:26 AM

Now I am going to show myself up ! Hahah! What ever is DGD ? ( I
suspect I shall kick myself when you tell me !

Old May 23rd 05, 05:51 PM
CySew

Darling Grand Daughter! and she is one, too.
Emily

Old May 23rd 05, 10:41 PM
Arri London

CySew wrote:

I like it and have used it extensively on the young DGD clothes. It is also
great for swimsuits.
Emily

Thanks! It's not weaker than the opaque stuff is it?
Old May 24th 05, 11:37 AM

CySew wrote:
Darling Grand Daughter! and she is one, too.
Emily

Of course... I said I would kick myself.. Hahah!!

questions about elastic S Sewing 6 April 26th 05 05:12 PM
HELP FIND 4-WAY STRETCH ELASTIC John Hansen Marketplace 2 December 1st 04 03:23 AM
how do I sew elastic together? Dora Smith Sewing 6 September 2nd 04 01:58 AM
Kenmore 385.15516000 - Can it sew elastic? Oakdale6884 Sewing 6 August 24th 04 08:47 AM
help with elastic Carey1003 Sewing 1 April 7th 04 11:39 PM