OT diet cause of Alzheimers?

Old August 20th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

Default OT diet cause of Alzheimers?

yes one can eat roosters. they are in fact more tasty than chicken. grilled
or roasted is the best way to eat them

errr... did I just enable you? opps...

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Jacqueline
http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes and other fun things

Old August 20th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Phyllis Nilsson

As well as being low in potassium, phosphorus, and sodium, I now find the
dialysis diet is low in copper (can that be a sliver lining?).

I've often wondered if I ever get Alzheimer's whether I'd recognize tv
reruns.

Polly Esther wrote:

While I'm spreading sunshine, the tv news has been telling us about a
study
concluding that diet can be a cause of Alzheimer's. The accused is a
combination of: trans fat, saturated fat and copper. Naturally, I
searched
to see what foods were high in copper. They are shellfish, nuts,
chocolate,
dried peas and beans. I guess we'll all have to go on the oatmeal diet. I
do not plan to suffer in silence. WaaaaaH ! @#$! Polly

--
Toledo,Ohio