New Fabrics from Kona Bay, Kaufman, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old March 19th 05, 05:44 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from Kona Bay, Kaufman, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Mar 13, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

I just finished the Spiderman frog quilt for my nephew's birthday
(I'll try and post some pictures later this week :-) ) and now I have
to get cracking on another...we have a new little niece due to be born
any day now! :-) I'm thinking of using something pretty and pink with
butterflies...

We just received some great retro style holiday prints from Kaufman,
stunning abstract fabrics from Print Concepts, and gorgeous florals
from Kona Bay! Come by and check them out. :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin....htm?E+scstore

**New Kona Bay
Colorful Blossoms on Black
Green Leaves on Black
Roses & Flowers on Black
Red/Pink Blossoms on Black
Cream Flowers & Green Leaves
Autumn Leaves on Black
Butterflies & Autumn Leaves on Green
Tossed Fall Leaves
Colorful Dragonflies on Black
Dragonflies on Red
Dragonflies on Blue

**Days Gone By
Snowmen on Light Blue
Snowmen on Red
Snowmen on Dark Blue
Holiday Shopping - Light Blue
Holiday Shopping - White
Holiday Shopping - Light Green
Holiday Shopping - Cream
Christmas Gifts
Santa Claus
Holiday Stamps on Red
Holiday Stamps on Blue
Winter Village

**Color Poetry
Warm Mod Dots
Stylized Red Floral
Dots on Red
Blue Swirls
Red Colorwash
Mosaic Stripe
Blue Mod Dots
Stylized Blue Floral
Dots on Blue
Blue Colorwash

**Graphic Grace
Sprigs on Black
Springs on White
Starbursts on Black
Starbursts on White
Paisleys on Black
Paisleys on White
Vine on Black
Vine on White
Floral on Black

**Guatemalan Rainbow
Petroglyphs & Geometrics
Tossed Confetti on Yellow
Chevron Stripe
Guatemalan Rainbow Patchwork

**Not So Basic Black
Tossed Confetti
White Swirls on Black
Black Shapes on White
White Shapes on Black

**Unique & Space Galaxy
Stars & Swirls
Color Splash - Orange/Yellow/Green
Color Splash - Primary
Zig Zag Swirls
Yellow/Gold Swirl
Space Galaxy - Blue
Space Galaxy - Green

**Garden Glory
Blue Floral

**Radiance
Watercolor Floral

**Road Trip
Road Trip Playmat Panel
Road Trip Stripe
Cars on Green

**Good Old Days
Jar Labels on Cinnamon
Words & Sayings
Labels on Black
Labels on Cream

**Nature's Tonals
Tulips - Fuchsia
Tulips - Raspberry
Tulips - Red
Tulips - Pumpkin
Tulips - Orange
Tulips - Peach
Tulips - Yellow
Tulips - Sage
Tulips - Olive Green
Tulips - Green
Tulips - Aqua
Tulips - Teal
Tulips - Slate Blue
Tulips - Royal Blue
Tulips - Navy
Tulips - Periwinkle
Tulips - Orchid
Tulips - Purple
Tulips - Cream
Tulips - Tan
Tulips - Brown
Tulips - Charcoal

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter