where is everyone from

Old October 5th 04, 08:25 PM
Shona in NZ

Shona on the south island in New Zealand

"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 5th 04, 08:32 PM
georg

Susie wrote:

Do you mean up around the Vermont border or
in the thick of the Adirondacks?
I have a quilting friend that lived in Severance, NY
that I met one day,
Susie

..... Currently living in the wilds of upstate NY, .....
-georg

Well, my sis used to live in Rousses Point, and you can't get more NE
and still be in NY, my sister-in-law is from Malone, and I spend part of
my summer on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, but I'm much further
south than that at the moment. My folks live in the greater Utica-Rome
area, and I'm not terribly far from Binghamton (as I said, much further
south! ). Been in more wild parts of NY than my current house, but we
did have deer in our backyard a time or two- which is impressive with
that postage stamp of green.

-georg

Old October 5th 04, 08:35 PM
Donna in Idaho

Southwest Idaho, one mile from the Oregon state line. (Born in Clearwater,
Florida; grew up in Cory, Indiana; lived in Williams, AZ for 4 years; & now
in SW Idaho for 30 years)
--
Donna Aten, Coordinator
Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter

Old October 5th 04, 08:38 PM
Susie

Georg,
Well, it looks like I'm about an hour south of your sister-in-law.
Certainly is beautiful up here this time of year.
Our oldest son lives in Homer, NY so he would be a little closer
to your area.
Thanks for letting me know,
Susie

Old October 5th 04, 08:50 PM
Chipper

Central NC, but I keep my stash in Antarctica guarded by polar bears....
chipper
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

Old October 5th 04, 08:54 PM
Judy Clarke

I'm on Vancouver Island, British Columbia , Canada

Old October 5th 04, 08:56 PM
Pete 'n' Trish

Hello from trish in Sydney , Australia down under