FREE e-book on Dolls Houses

Old January 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default FREE e-book on Dolls Houses

I am putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new e-book all about
Dolls Houses. It will be the most valuable e-book for beginners and
experienced collectors alike.

It includes chapters on - the History of Dolls Houses, Influences,
Famous Dolls Houses, Styles of Dolls Houses, Collecting, Furniture,
Accessories and a How to section.

The cost is $15.99 but I am offering a few selected individuals the
chance to receive a pre launch copy of this book absolutely FREE. All
you have to do is log on to http://www.dollshouses.literallybooks.com
and tell
me what you think would be the most valuable chapter, tip, section or
how to do ........ to be included in this e-book and if your suggestion

that is adopted I will send you the e-book FREE

Old January 29th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

DEAR ALL,

I have had a complaint from a member who has not had the decency to
post his concern, but let me clear a few points that this member was
concerned about.

I am NOT offering this book for sale..............it is not even
finished.

I AM asking for you view as to the most valuable topics you would like
to see in such a book.

I AM offering a FREE copy of the book once it is finished.

I have NOT spamed any individuals....I have simply used the forum for
exactly what GOOGLE have told me it is intended for to share knowledge
and views.

I am NOT a retailer just a Dolls House enthusiast.

This post was not intended to offend and judging from the many

I look forward to your comments and will find great pleasure from
sharing my entusiasm for Dolls Houses with you by way of a completely
FREE copy of my e-book.

Thank you
Steve