EOPC Plea

Old May 21st 04, 06:31 PM
Tonja L.

Default EOPC Plea

Just saw this message elsewhere and thought it worthy to post
everywhere I could to let you all know.........

Dear NPCG Friends,
We need your support now!!! Due to lower than expected enrollment, The
Evolution of Polymer Clay Conference is in jeopardy of being canceled.
We need approximately 100 additional people to register by June 4th to
make sure the conference continues. If you have been waiting to
register please do so right away. On June 5th the National Polymer
Clay Guild Board and The EoPc Conference Coordination Team will have
to decide whether or not the conference will take place. It would be a
shame to lose such a valuable educational opportunity.

Sincerely,

The National Polymer Clay Guild Board and The EoPc Conference
Coordination Team.

Lee Radtke, Julie Wise, Lenora Kandiner, Carla Randall, Patty Barnes,
Diane Luftig, Georgia Sargeant, Karen Scudder, Jann Hunt, Karen
Burkhardt, Pam Pierce, Lisa Pavelka, Judy Belcher, Trina Williams.

For more information go to The National Polymer Clay Guild's website
at:
http://www.npcg.org
Old May 22nd 04, 07:07 PM
Katherine Dewey

I hate to see a conference die even I can't participate. Hopefully,
they'll find their students and see it come to fruition.
Katherine Dewey

Old May 25th 04, 10:44 PM
Barbara Raper

So where is this located??????
Barbara in SC & FL

Old May 27th 04, 09:48 PM
Sherry Bailey

"Barbara Raper" wrote in message hlink.net...
So where is this located??????
Barbara in SC & FL

Evolution of Polymer Clay (EoPC) will (hopefully) be in San Diego, CA.
August 8-15

Sherry Bailey