2017, should we try to revive the group?

Old January 9th 17, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

On 1/3/2017 3:00 PM, wrote:
I forget to come and see what is happening, and I guess a lot of us are in the same boat.

So, what are we all up to with our stitching?

I *just* finished a switchplate cover design of some little roses to put
on the lightswitch in my new she-cave.

Next is to finish a small wedding design DD started when her best friend
got married...*8* years ago!!! DD got tired of it and a bit frustrated
so I said I'd finish it. Just the names and dates left to add. There
is some rust around the edges so I'm hoping I can get that out but
luckily none is in the design area itself so the matting could be put
close to the design if I can't.

After that it will be back to my Victorian house at night piece.

Some of you were speaking of knitting & crocheting. My sister had
bought some chenille-type yarn--a deep red--but couldn't see the
stitches she was making. She got fed up with it and gave all 9 skeins
to me. I think I'll make another afghan like I made with my alpaca yarn
a while back. I love the pattern--reversible and all cables! It will
go really well in my gray & red & blue living room!

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old January 9th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:15:47 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/3/2017 3:00 PM, wrote:
[...]

Your `she cave` - is that where you hide to eat the pears DH doesn`t
know about - enquiring minds need to know lol RDH
Old January 12th 17, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 1/9/2017 4:46 PM, wrote:

Your `she cave` - is that where you hide to eat the pears DH doesn`t
know about - enquiring minds need to know lol RDH

LOL! No, they never make it home...they just stay at work!

Old January 12th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:52:31 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/9/2017 4:46 PM, wrote:

Your `she cave` - is that where you hide to eat the pears DH doesn`t
know about - enquiring minds need to know lol RDH

LOL! No, they never make it home...they just stay at work!

Tut, tut !
Old January 14th 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

I haven't visited rctnp in a long time... I find it easier to put them
up on FB. I'll try, but no promises.

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:55:05 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/7/2017 7:32 AM, Rich wrote:
I wrote before that I come here once a week, Saturday morning, to
catch up. Usually there is not much to catch up on. Nice to see some
posts this morning.

I recently finished Ross's White Tiger and just finished a little owl.
Now I am working on a patriotic sampler.

So are you going to put them on rctnp, Rich? I've always loved looking
at your work!

Old January 14th 17, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

I tried years ago to post on rctnp but could never figure it out. Now that we've updated a bit, could someone tell me how to get there & post?

Thank you!

Liz from Humbug
Old January 14th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 08:11:54 -0800 (PST), Liz from Humbug
wrote:

I tried years ago to post on rctnp but could never figure it out. Now that we've updated a bit, could someone tell me how to get there & post?

Thank you!

Liz from Humbug

Try
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...os/photostream

If you can't get in, ask to join. I am moderator but only insofaras
we did that because places were posting ads and we wanted to keep them
out.
Old January 15th 17, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

Thanks! I'll give it a try this afternoon when I get back from town. A friend and I (and more friends?) are going to lunch and then to see Singin' in the Rain on the big screen at our local theater.

Liz from Humbug
Old January 17th 17, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 1/14/2017 6:34 AM, Rich wrote:
I haven't visited rctnp in a long time... I find it easier to put them
up on FB. I'll try, but no promises.

That would be great, Rich! Some of us *aren't* on FB!

Old January 27th 17, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Janie[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 3:11:07 PM UTC-6, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 1/14/2017 6:34 AM, Rich wrote:
I haven't visited rctnp in a long time... I find it easier to put them
up on FB. I'll try, but no promises.

That would be great, Rich! Some of us *aren't* on FB!

--
Joan

I'n not sure why I can't seem to post pics in this particular group. On my google group it's super simple to post pics right in the thread...no need to go elsewhere. When you hit the reply button in my group, there's a little picture icon that pops up and you click on it to insert a photo. How come you guys don't have that here?

RCTM--What has happened to this newsgroup and any way to revive it? marilyn safier Marketplace 5 April 28th 07 08:53 PM
Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 2nd 06 12:17 AM
Revive a dead dinner bell!?? Andy Pottery 10 May 14th 05 11:05 PM
New Group 5150 Jewelry 0 March 9th 05 06:01 AM
New to the Group mertle Jewelry 1 January 30th 05 10:18 AM