Hello A/all I used to be a member of reg beads a few Years ago and well i got out of the Jewelry making Business after 9/11 and i got depressed but i have since open up a Small Gallery in San Antonio

Old March 13th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Hello A/all I used to be a member of reg beads a few Years ago and well i got out of the Jewelry making Business after 9/11 and i got depressed but i have since open up a Small Gallery in San Antonio

Making All Kinds of Jewelry and beaded purses, Prints stationary !
While also Selling some of my Mother Art work as well there ! I am
starting to look at Beads to design exceptally pieces and though I
would look up my old and I hope new Friends here!
I am very busy with the Gallery
designing new items and selling all kinds of stuff in my ebay store as
well gather from family friends and our various trips! But i will try
to keep in touch and read here i probally wont jump in and post much
But i will upon occassion and i love to catch up with some of you who
never left the Group!
What do i find right when i step in but my old
friend Kim upset because someone stole her images(i dont blame you one
bit) ! We all need to get some kind of image protectors umm! Shame
folks are that way but thats seems the way some are! I cant wait to
see some of Your wonderful Lampwork and polymer Beadspendants and
collections ! Some of which I still have a collection off Lol its hard
to used those pieces for me because they are so loely or unusal! But
more and more i will and i will need to replace them and i like to buy
from my friends and fellow artist best of all!
Regaurd to all Vicky
Owner of Art,Jewelry and more
108 Michigan Ave San antonio Texas 78201
210 731- 8513
Hours Open Wed-Sat 11am-6pm
http://art-jewelryandmore.com

Old March 13th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

VICKY!!!!! Hey you - welcome back!

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old March 13th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hey Barbara hug For the rest of you maybe if i sign this redcrazy of
webtv would help lol V

Old March 14th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hey Vicky, I'm pretty new so I don't remember you, but just wanted to
wish you luck with the new gallery!

Teresa

Old March 16th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

thanks always looking to meet new folks smile V