My Latest Doodle

Old September 23rd 03, 06:08 PM
rickr

Default My Latest Doodle

I just finished a crib board for my son's buddy .... he whined long enough
that his grandfather had taught him to play crib and he "longed" for a board
.... and he also admired my "celtic" knots" so I combined the two. there's a
spot made on the side to hold the pegs out of site. It's got a keyhole
hanger spot on the back so it can hung up on the wall as "art" if so
desired. This is my "What's New" page on my site .... Feel free to comment
or criticize ...... Have a look at my entire site if the feeling stikes
...... later ....... Remove the word "wood" from the site address!

http://members.rogers.com/robertsr/page7.html

Old September 24th 03, 01:29 AM
Minorite

I just finished a crib board for my son's buddy

nice design. how did you lay it out? share please...
bob
Old September 24th 03, 03:06 AM
rickr

I do it on the old computer ...... print it out to size and lay it on ....
the holes are tricky ...still can't lay them out exactly even ...I'm workin'
on it ... Will try to get some "even" template that I can universally use to
lay out the holes ... thanks for your interset .... later

Old September 25th 03, 10:05 PM
JT

I've used QuickCAD (an inexpensive drafting software) to do some designs.
Using it, I can even trace a scanned pattern then resize it accurately,
larger or smaller, to any scale without loss of resolution. The Create
Array operations are great for replicating holes or other patterns that are
evenly spaced.
Just some info.
JT

Photo of Mike's latest efforts Su/Cutworks Beads 32 September 28th 04 04:31 AM
My latest Polyclay and Halloween Beads ~Candace~ Beads 25 September 21st 04 01:45 PM
[AD] MiGem's Latest SPRING Beads! MiGem Beads 0 March 23rd 04 04:35 PM
Latest necklace Valerie2 Beads 10 March 21st 04 05:03 AM
latest addition Kandice Seeber Beads 31 August 12th 03 07:00 PM