Ott-Lite or Bell & Howell Sunlight Lamp

Old February 27th 05, 12:35 AM
Carol S.

Default Ott-Lite or Bell & Howell Sunlight Lamp

Does anyone know if these 'natural light' lamps are available in any
retail stores? I see them advertised in infomercials on t.v. or print
ads where you have to order them & of course pay for shipping & handlng.

I live in the Milwaukee WI area & right now am 'snowbirding' in Ocala,
FL. Does anybody have a lead on these lamps which would be great for
crafting & sewing?

Carol S.

Old February 27th 05, 03:54 PM
Sharon

Does anyone know if these 'natural light' lamps are available in any
retail stores? I see them advertised in infomercials on t.v. or print
ads where you have to order them & of course pay for shipping & handlng.

I live in the Milwaukee WI area & right now am 'snowbirding' in Ocala,
FL. Does anybody have a lead on these lamps which would be great for
crafting & sewing?

Hi Carol,
I ordered 2 Daylight floor lamps with magnifying glass and 2 Daylight desk
lights with magnifier, and love
them both. Gave a set to my mother who has macular degeneration and she
loves them....able to see things
she couldn't before.
I ordered mine through Joann.com. I signed up for their savings by email and
they offer great sales.
I first ordered the floor lamps. They were on sale through joanns when I
ordered them, plus saved
10 % for ordering 2 at a time. Plus had a code for free shipping. So they
arrived at my home in a
couple days. Liked them so much that I then ordered the desklamps. Same
deal.
Ordered 2 on sale...another 10% off for ordering 2 and had them shipped free
to my home.
You could go to Joann.com and become a preferred customer and receive their
savings by email.
And wait until the best deal shows up. Shouldn't take long....they offer
some great savings!
HTH
Sharon

Old March 2nd 05, 03:14 PM
Carol S.

Hi Sharon:

Thanks for the tip about ordering the lamps thru JoAnn.com. I believe I
am on their preferred customer list as I receive emails from them from
time to time. I will pay closer attention to what they are offering &
possibly get the lamp from them.

Thanks for your help!

Carol S.

Old March 2nd 05, 08:59 PM
Sharon

Hi Carol
I just got an email from joanns saying that there is free shipping for the
month of March
for national craft month.
If the lights are on sale this month it would be a great time to order. I do
see that the Ott lights
are on sale. Not sure if they carry the other brand you were looking for.
Sharon