Rhoda

Old April 3rd 04, 04:40 AM
Butterfly

Default Rhoda

Dear Rhoda,
Today (April 2) is your Birthday....
soooooooooooooooooo.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RHODA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

((have to sign loudly today--been a bit windy out here and I really wanted
you to hear me))

I always look forward to your HB--don't know why---I just do--
Hope it has been extra happy for you

Very very very Gentle Hugs
Butterfly

Old April 3rd 04, 05:02 AM
Lynne Van

Rhoda, I don't usually do the birthday greetings...but you are an
exception! Blessings for a wonderful day and another wonderful year!

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto.

Old April 3rd 04, 03:39 PM
jeanbaby

Happy Birthday Dear Rhoda from me too. Hopin' that all the fabric and
chocolate (jellybeans) are at your fingertips.
Jeanbaby (Only 6 more days to get packed)

Old April 3rd 04, 03:48 PM
frood

Spike and Giles are in rare form today, so here is a belated birthday jig
from them, as they dance around with their favorite stuffed animals, singing
nonsense songs. :-)

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old April 4th 04, 02:03 AM
nzl*

uh oh, late again, sorry Rhoda.
Belated Happy Birthday wishes coming your way
from the swaying palms of the sunny south pacific!!
yes we do have some deciduous trees here as well.
they are just starting to change colour now and its a delight to see.
all the best for a great week/month,
jeanne
rqfg
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old April 7th 04, 01:24 AM
R.E. Wicker

At least I can hear you when you shout. I am so grateful for the
wonderful wishes for having a Happy Birthday. In fact that has been
the "happy" thing about it. My 88 yr old hubby and me now 82 yrs old
both have walking pneumonia and who ever can walk the steadiest gets
to bring in the paper. Was fed fluid through the vein on Saturday
night and got a bit more strength. What lovely young doctor and her
helpers. I'm impressed! She had to be nearly half the age of my
youngest child. :-)

Thanks again ladies, I love you all. Now who's made that Delectable
Mountian Quilt of Eleanor Burns? I could use pointer.

Rhoda

I just got this today...too sick to come to my office.

Old April 7th 04, 04:40 PM
Dr. Quilter

Rhoda,

I wish you both get better soon!!! Take care of yourself and keep
working on those quilts! That will help keep the pesky bugs under control!

wrote:

Dear Rhoda,
Today (April 2) is your Birthday....
soooooooooooooooooo.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RHODA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

((have to sign loudly today--been a bit windy out here and I really wanted
you to hear me))

I always look forward to your HB--don't know why---I just do--
Hope it has been extra happy for you

Very very very Gentle Hugs
Butterfly

--